See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stayed here before. The women who checked us in gave us a handicap accessable room which was very clean. This time a man checked us in. We asked if we could have one of those rooms since both were vacant. He was totally uncooperative and gave us one that smelled like we were inside an outhouse. The couch had stains on it and the furniture looked like somebody's old junk. We asked for another room. He was uncooperative. We ended up leaving after the first day even though we paid for two days.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed here overnight for U2's I & E concert. Close to the Forum and LAX. Room was very basic but clean. Bed was comfortable. There was some airplane and street noise, but not too bad. I am a very light sleeper but slept well. For $85/night it was a fine place to stay, Very close to places to eat and a 7-11 a 2 minute walk.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are renovated and well furnished, comfy and spacious. Toilet was clean, but the room carpet though was as dirty as frick my feet turned black in no time. Very good Wifi internet (speed and signal). Parking space available (quite compact though). Good price. Nice staff.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The surrounding and very noisy, and the room lets every single noise in
The air condition set at the lowest speed is making an incredibly loud 50 dB noise when measuring
Adding the two above together - bring ear plugs if you plan to sleep!
The Wi-FI slow but the worst things is that it disconnects every 5 minute or so and sometimes ask for password. And even though you have entered the password and got it approved the re-entering is not connect and you will just have to wait a few minutes and everything works without re-entering the password.
Also the taxi driver dropping me off and picking me up said the area was not safe so I didn't dare to do anything else than stay in my room.
The good thing is that I paid 90 USD booking less than a week in advance.

What is this hotel good for? If you don't want to spend a lot of money, if you don't need to go outside the room and if you bring ear plugs.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank AdamWa
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The place is convenient, for car hire and airport,the room was road side so noisey ,the room clean, had a smell about it though,was booked in for return have cancelled staying elsewhere ,and it is not the cheapest either

Room tip: Away from the front
Date of stay: March 2017