See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Pretty much everything. I booked this property for my dad after reading a review that the owner is friendly and nice and I have to say that I didn't see that coming. The owner was extremely nice and make my dad feel welcome at the property. After he came back, he told me that the owner was very helpful and try to meet the request made. Also, the location of this place is the best! It was 5 mins drive to the beach and basically, this place is surrounded by iHop, Denny's, McDonald's, Walmart and Target and many more. It's very convenient :D Will be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Taking the redeye to LAX, we arrived after midnight. The motel was prepared for us and made the room available quickly. I was a little taken back at the "old" facilities and would have left if it was earlier in the day. But, the room was clean and we were tired. The only modern thing in the room was the TV! Oh, they did offer free Internet, but I did not use it. Everything looked like it was from the 60's. No iron or hair dryer.
Because of the cleanliness, bed comfort, location, and staff attention we stayed four days. I must mention that I was visiting my sister so I was able to use her iron and I always travel with my air dryer.

Room Tip: Although the motel is on the highway, it was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Neeed a cheap place to stay for our last night in Southern California and decided to stay in Huntington Beach rather than head for LA. Found this place but it's not exactly near the beach. Upon check in, the lady at the desk quibbled over our BCAA membership that it wasn't AAA but finally gave us the discount anyway - and then charged us $20 cash for a key deposit. Really? In this day and age?

Ah well. It's right next door to an In N Out burger, which we wanted to try and not far from the freeways when we headed for LAX the next day.

Rooms were dated but clean, quiet and the Wi-fi worked well. Not many extra outlets and a small flatscreen TV that didn't swivel or tilt bolted to the wall. The pool was closed.

If you just want to put your head down for eight hours, it's okay.

Room Tip: Near the back is quietest
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Front desk/owner very friendly and nice mannered. Clean, quite place. Close to walmart, in-and-out restaurant, habit hamburgers, jack in the box, hospital, drugstore and less than a mile to the beach. what more do you want.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angelo P
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Awesome Motel for the price, great location bus stop on each corner. 4mile from the beach. About 15 or 20 miles from Knotts Berry Farm lots of fast food rest. in walking distance. also lots of fine diinning rest. too. the motel is very clean and fresh.and Walmart behind them.

Stayed: October 2015