“Good food, near freeway, crowded but service is fast”
Review of T N T's Cafe

T N T's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The food is standard american coffee shop but here the food is quite good. Always crowded but their organization makes seating and service quick

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Every time I am in Hesperia I have to stop in and have a meal. The service and staff are excellent. The food has always been good year after year. I never go away hungry.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Joined my brother for breakfast, and as always breakfast is perfect. Fresh and tasty. And service is spot on.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by our hotel & was close so we tried it. The staff was very good, but it was cold inside. We ordered the pork chop & egg breakfast. The 2 pork chops we're very thin & so overcooked they were like shoe leather. The eggs were underdone & the biscuits & gravy was cold. Will not go back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Service staff friendly, they give you plenty of food, however continually over cook the omelets (they are not supposed to be burnt). I've been in this restaurant at least thirty times.

Been to T N T's Cafe? Share your experiences!