2,183 results
All reviews villa toscana best westerns wine country dry creek tuscan style steam room free breakfast hot tub breakfast room wine tasting fire pit downtown healdsburg flat screen tv convenient location nice room yogurt close to downtown
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We inadvertently were given handicapped room. Lighting poor, decor extremely poor, noise from people above. Room not made up at 2:30 following day...called and it was taken care of but we needed to vacate room for 1/2 an hour. Car charger increased fee from $2.00 per hour to $5.00 without notice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
aarondci, Owner at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Past Guest:

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

In reviewing the details of your reservation, I found that our hotel made the reservation exactly how it was received by us from Best Western. We did not change or move it in any way. The reservation came to us as a ADA accessible room with a roll in shower. These rooms conform to the legal standards set up by the Federal ADA law, and the configuration is different than a standard room.

I am sorry that we were unable to move you to a standard double queen room. However, because it was a busy holiday weekend, the hotel was completely sold out all three days and we were unable to accommodate any of these type of requests.

Our charging stations are run by a third party vendor and are located at our hotel, as a convenience for our guests. The costs for charging your electric vehicle at one of our charging stations, is clearly listed on the electronic menu on the machine itself. I am sorry you did not see that prior to starting your re-charging.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (707) 433-0300.

Aaron Krug
President and General Manager
Best Western Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to spend our anniversary close to home. Healdsburg is 60 minutes away and has many attractions. As we usually do when we travel to Healdsburg, we stayed at the Best Western Dry Creek Inn. The hotel is close to many wineries and great restaurants. I've always felt the staff is warm and friendly and goes the extra mile. I highly recommend the hotel if you are in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
sarahdci, Director of Sales at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on the hotel property. It is always such a pleasure to see that we have many repeat guests throughout the years. We hope that you continue to enjoy what the hotel has to offer for the years to come!
We all look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights while touring Sonoma wine country. It is right on Highway 101, but was quiet. The wineries of Dry Creek are very close by. As are the many tasting rooms in Healdsburg. We walked to Healdsburg, which was a little over a mile away. There is a new walking path most of the way. The room was large and clean. Breakfast was included. Overall a good base for wine tasting and eating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim_atl

Dear Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review on the hotel property. We are all pleased to hear that you not only enjoyed the hotel in entirety but also the location. We do feel very fortunate to have such a fantastic location as well. Please do come back and enjoy our hotel again!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Booked on line, hotel looked good online, when arrived the pool is very small and not eye pleasing, hotel old, rooms old and need updating, not very clean, hot water slow in shower, room had an odor, Not really close to down town, need to use your car,

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
aarondci, Owner at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Past guest:

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

There seems to be a bit of confusion about our hotels location. We are actually located in Healdsburg, which is in the Sonoma Wine County, not Napa.

I am sorry you were disappointed with our hotel. We recently have gone through a $1.5 million renovation project in both our original Casa rooms and our Luxury Villa Toscana rooms. The pictures being displayed on our Web page are true in nature and not disguised in anyway. Both our original Casa rooms and newer Villa Toscana rooms are displayed, along with our hotel amenities and a large amount of public areas. These include our two pools (one large and one smaller), two hot tubes, Steam, Sauna and Fitness rooms. I regret you did not see or have an opportunity to use these amenities.

Additionally, I regret you felt our rooms were not clean. We recently have been inspected by both Best Western and AAA. Both organizations found our rooms to be exceptionally well maintained and clean, as we received very high scores.

With respect to our hotel not being located in the downtown area. We clearly let everyone know on the web page, that our hotel is located one mile from the Historic Healdsburg Plaza. Our location provides guests with greater savings, as all the downtown luxury hotels are generally $300-$500 per night more expensive than our hotel.

It is my hope that you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Aaron Krug
President and General Manager
Best Western Dry Creek Inn

Reviewed 29 August 2017

this hotel is in a great location and the room 334 was a great room, breakfast was in line with costing of room and the staff where very helpful, so all in all no complaints I would definitely stay in this particular Best Western when I am next in Healdsburg.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sarahdci, Director of Sales at Best Western Dry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review on the hotel property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel in the fullest aspect. The staff is looking forward to your return stay with us!