“Charming, quiet bungalow and friendly community”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mia S
Los Angeles, California
“Charming, quiet bungalow and friendly community”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I stayed at Nuel's cottages during my first month in LA as I was looking for work and a long-term apartment/roommate. I could not have asked for a better "starting out" living situation. The bungalows are quiet, charming, beautifully decorated and conveniently located. I could wake up in my comfortable queen bed, fix myself some eggs and bacon in the kitchen, go for a jog around Glendale's lush, hilly residential streets (gorgeous views!), enjoy the afternoon sunshine in the courtyard while searching Indeed and PadMapper using the cottage WiFi, and then stroll over to Americana in the evening to pick up essentials at Target and enjoy a tasty cake from the Cheesecake Factory while watching the fountain show. The managers and tenants were all friendly and welcoming, and I made some friends there that I still keep in touch with. The on-site managers, Nuel and Nichelle were all very responsive to any questions or concerns and I felt completely at ease knowing they were running the place. Nuel in particular was wonderful and took extra care to make sure I was adjusting well to life here in LA--asking how my job search was going, encouraging and advising me with my apartment hunt, and congratulating me when I found something I loved and was ready to transition out of the cottages. I am so glad that I stayed at the cottages and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for safe, comfortable short-term housing, especially if you are, like me, new to the city and in need of a home base and some friendly company.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout, decor, and community
Liked least: Location, but only when I started looking for work on the west side. Even then the commute wasn't terrible though. Best for people working in or touring the studios in Burbank.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brooklyn
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing