All reviews restaurant next door alexander valley wine country covered parking wine tasting dry creek valley pool and hot tub gas fireplace located close sonoma county small refrigerator no elevator would stay here again nice room king room other guests san francisco
Reviewed 17 August 2018

If you want to stay at a hotel/Inn where you can't sleep because:
1) People are stomping up and down the stairs at ALL hours of the night (no elevator)
2) Guests are allowed to come into the lobby at ALL hours of the night (2 AM on this occasion) and talk and laugh loudly for a LONG time (over an hour on this occasion), WITHOUT staff telling them to go to their rooms or keep quiet. Plus when we complained the staff made an excuse for the guests!!!!
3) Uncomfortable beds
4) LOUD A/C units that kick on and wake you up all night
...then this is the place for you. I had to rest from my vacation because I didn't get much sleep at this Inn. We will NOT be returning to this place.

Room tip: If you MUST stay here, get a room far away from the stairs, the lobby and probably the pool...good luck!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 22reneeb2
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Group of 12 people. Staff was very attentive, excellent value for the price. Easy to get to off Rt 101. Interesting array of local wines, very cheap by the glass or bottle. Definitely worth a visit. Try it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have stayed here in the past, most recently several years ago and looked forward to returning. As usual, desk staff was pleasant and helpful. Our room was in a different (older?) section than we have previously stayed in and larger than we had previously had. It was tastefully furnished, very comfortable, immaculate, quiet and had an excellent bed and a nice sized bathroom. A very nice stay and will return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a beautiful view, ask for a second story room that faces East. The room was decent, could use a little bit of upgrading (new carpet, shower bar). Our room was not cleaned the one full day we were there, but we also did not put out the service please sign - never have at other places - so that was a little disappointing. We would definitely stay here again, the price is decent and the view we had was just gorgeous. Next door is the Geyserville Grill - open for breakfast and lunch, dinner most nights.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

When we pulled up it looks very nice from the outside and well kept. Excellent views and settings. We were not happy once in the room. For me once I notice a few things wrong I start noticing more. The room was nice large and appeared to have e been remodeled but these thing are what I saw, I did take photos to support my complaint and also proof I was there. The six panel doors had dust that had been there awhile and not cleaned, need extremely paint touch up with dirt and dust from dampness in the bathroom. Around the sink behind faucet dirt it caulking, dirt on plug near faucet with large black hair and dirt. The night light did not work and yes I turned the room light off to check, but other than it not working it hand dirt or mold in it. The mini blinds broken and could easily be repaired, door to balcany also needed paint touch up and near that door spot on wall not sure but looked like blood. With little maintance and touch up painting this could be an excellent Stay. Not to be all negative bed was extremely comfortable and excellent veiw. You can see in the photos. Sorry to be so critical but this place has potential.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple