All reviews restaurant next door alexander valley wine country covered parking wine tasting dry creek valley pool and hot tub gas fireplace located close sonoma county small refrigerator no elevator would stay here again nice room king room other guests san francisco
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Excellent hotel, - clean, well maintained, quiet, great views from second floor looking east, kind staff, glass glasses, and windows that open wide. We went for a bike ride and left the car after checkout without a problem. They even offered us the use off the pool on our return!

Date of stay: June 2016
geyservilleinn, Front Office Manager at Geyserville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely review. We strive to offer our guests great customer service in a beautiful wine country setting. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

The GI is my go to spot when I overnight at work. It is incredibly convenient and has every amenity you could want from a wine country hotel. I now know all the staff by name and vice versa so it is a very comfortable environment. Having the Grille next door is a big plus as their on site restaurant. Just wish the bar stayed open after 9 but it's understandable mid week. "Downtown" Geyserville has a couple of terrific restaurants and several tasting rooms. It's simply a great Inn at a great location right off the freeway (that you cannot hear from your room) with spectacular views of the Alexander Valley. The rooms are not overdone--simple and functional with numerous amenities. The TV's could be a little bigger but that's a minor issue. Overall, it's THE place in Geyserville and I will be returning numerous times.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your great review! I love to hear from my repeat guests that we maintain consistency in our property and guest interactions. We look forward to welcoming you back numerous times as well.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I recently met a friend in the Sonoma wine country and we stayed here on a Travelzoo voucher. The room was near the pool and sometimes noisy because of the wedding party staying at the place, but it didn't bother us too much. Breakfast (2 for 1) at the next door grill was great! The inn is perfectly located in the middle of Sonoma vineyards. Country roads abound and exploring the area is always a treat!

Room tip: Upstairs rooms all have balconies. I would choose one of those rooms on my next visit.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

It is wonderful to hear your lovely stays keep on coming! I appreciate your time and feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We came here for my cousin's wedding. Beautiful spot and good food. Room was pretty basic but comfortable. Hotel employees were very helpful with area recommendations. Good location off the 101 . Balcony rooms off the back had a nice view of the surrounding hills.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for you review. We value our guests and the service we provide. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

My friend and I both have mobility issues and when we checked in we were told there were no ground floor rooms available and no elevator, but they would bring our bags to the 2nd floor room. I use a breathing machine and there was no outlet available near either bed. We had to use our own extention cord in an outlet on the other side of the room and place a bath mat over the cord to prevent tripping. They did send another math mat when I called the front desk to explain the situation. There was no outlet available by the desk to charge my laptop or cell phone. I charged my cell phone in the bathroom. The occational chair in the room was old and when you sat in it you sunk to the bottom of the seat. We were given a two for one coupon for lunch or breakfast at the restaurant next door, but, the restaurant wasn't open when we went for lunch. We had to drive into Healdsberg for lunch. I would not recommend this place to anyone and will definately not return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

I am sorry to hear your stay was not a positive one and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our staff does strive to accommodate and make sure all of our guests have a comfortable stay. Thank you for your review.