4,144 results
All reviews water park all ages dunkin donuts wave pool indoor waterpark mini golf great family fun life guards dance party magic quest loose moose magiquest game kids activities bowling alley whole family fun place pizza place
Reviewed 3 May 2018

great weekend vacation. My kids love it. This is our 3rd time coming and we are happy every time. Great price for the hotel if booked early. Very close to Disneyland. Walking distance to many restaurants.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have always loved GWL and go every year. The park is clean, the rides are for all ages (baby to adult) and the food and attractions are top notch! We can't say enough about this resort. We threw our son his 7th birthday party here and they did a GREAT job. Laurie Reynolds was easy to work with and everything was perfect. We had the restaurant to ourselves, the food and cake was delicious and all the kids and adults loved the water park. We have made this a family tradition. Beats Disneyland in cost and fun too!!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I love the idea of an indoor waterpark. You don't have to leave the resort. The hotel has activities for children of all ages, the waterpark, good food. I love the concept and my 5 year old loves it. Since it has opened we have been trying to go every 6 months. We love it!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had a great time and the staff was extremely friendly, nice, and willing to help. This was a great family trip. Next trip to Great Wolf Lodge we are definitely going to join in the daily activities available for guests!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My grandchildren enjoy the water park, but still price is not acceptable. This place is not for ordinary family. I suggest, you must offer a promotional discount for local residence. People wonder what do you have to offer. For me I have to save a lot to be able to return with my grandchildren.