“Great House”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Del Mare

The front entrance.
The front yard and the villa The Villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The front entrance.
The front yard and the villa
The Villa.
Living Room
Living Room looking towards the kitchen, and dining room.
Living Room looking towards the back yard
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen, stove, oven, microwave.
Kitchen, coffee maker, toast, dishwasher, and more. everything you need to feel at home.
Spacious dining room
spacious dining room
Master bedroom looking east out to the back yard.
Master bedroom looking north
Master bedroom
Master bath
Shower in master bath
Second bedroom looking out towards the front yard
Second bedroom
Second bedroom
Laundry Room
Bonus room with two queen sized futon sofas.
Bonus room looking towards the half bath (Door to the left), and the sauna.
The sauna
The Sauna
The half bath off the bonus room
Hot tub spa
Hot tub spa
Back yard seating, and fire pit.
Back yard dining, and gas barbeque.
Back yard dining, and gas barbeque.
The back patio
MacKerricher beach
MacKerricher beach from the haul road at the end of Ward Ave.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Maria B
“Great House”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This house was great! Clean, spacious, and close to the beach. My granddaughter enjoyed the daily visits from the deer. I highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Tonya W
Broomfield, Colorado
“Lovely place for family get together”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This house was great for the six of us. My Grandma lives in Fort Bragg, and it was maybe a 10 minute drive into town, but being out at this house was lovely. It took my sister and me about 15mins. to walk to the end of Ward Rd where the beach is, which I thought was okay. You could drive there in 5 minutes or less. I loved that you could walk to the beach and watch the sunset! Also, once you are at the beach, you can walk the haul road to MacKerricher which was really nice to have that option.

The owners were nice and helpful answering my questions. The kitchen was well stocked, the dining room was lovely for my Grandma's 90th birthday, enough room for eight of us to eat, and I really liked the outdoor seating spaces for breakfast and for the fire pit at night. Also, we enjoyed the sauna and hot tub! The main bedrooms were well appointed, and the futon room was comfortable and easy to use with really comfortable futons. There is a half bath and a full bath. If you had more than the six we had, you'd want to schedule the bathrooms. I really enjoyed this place.

Jessica M
Sacramento, California
“Perfect vacation rental!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The house perfect! We had 6 adults and 2 children and we all fit perfect! The hospitality of of the owners was amazing. They truely go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable in their home. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family!

VERONICA...
“Villa Del Mare Was Wonderful”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our time at Villa Del Mare was a feeling of being at home and rested.
Can't wait to come back again. I would recommend this home to all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
William H
“Clean and comfy”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Met or exceeded all our expectations. I would stay there again. Clean is always high on my list of needs. Everything was clean and neat. Plenty of bedding, towels, dishes, and room. Inside and out it was plenty of room to put your stuff and move around. Room for our 3 cars to park without juggling the cars when somebody was going out. We didn't get to use the sauna, spa or fire ring, but they were ready to go. Everything worked perfectly. Temperature inside stayed consistent and uniform throughout. One little thing for me at 6'6" is shower head height. It was set at over 7'! That is luxury for me.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing