2,561 results
All reviews club level the ritz carlton raya restaurant ocean view market place outdoor bar fire pit views are spectacular salt creek beach beautiful location the cliff fitness center watch the sunset southern california boogie boards luxury hotel four seasons
Reviewed 11 May 2018

You know it's an amazing experience when you start booking a return visit to the property while you are still onsite. Being that we travel a lot and are in the hospitality business we can attest that the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel checks all the boxes. We have stayed at our share of Ritz Carlton hotels and found the layout of this property to be perfect, our Club Level suite was awesome and our overall accommodations were nothing short of amazing. The staff was outstanding, especially Penny, Silvia, Mercedes and the rest of the Club level lounge staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to visit with for our 3 nights. The sunset view from 180blue was spectacular and Brandon at Bar Raya was super friendly. I cannot forget to mention Anthony at the front desk as well as the Valet staff for going above and beyond. We are looking forward to returning this summer to once again experience a Ritz Carlton property at it's best.

Room Tip: Club Level is awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HI1959
RCLagunaNiguel, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

We kindly thank you for leaving such glowing remarks. We are elated to hear that you had such a wonderful, luxury experience at our resort, and we will certainly pass your regards along to our ladies and gentlemen who made your stay so memorable. We look forward to seeing you again this summer!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin?!? This hotel is simply gorgeous, classy, and is set upon the most amazing view. The food, the staff, and everything about this place is beyond wonderful. I didn’t want to leave!

Yes the food and cocktails are pretty pricey
(average drink was around $16) but it was worth the cost! Passion fruit mojito - yes please!

I was there for work. I hope to return another time with my husband.

Love it!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We love hearing that you had such a memorable time with us during your business trip.
Thank you for sharing your kind regards, and we look forward to seeing you again in paradise.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights while attending a conference at the hotel. The setting, with the hotel set on-top of a dramatic cliff above the ocean, is beautiful, and one cannot complain about walking along the beach at the conclusion of your meetings!

My room, on the club level, had a nice view of the ocean, and a nice balcony. The design of the balcony was somewhat annoying, since you had to rearrange furniture to get the doors open. The decor was upscale and the bed very comfortable. The club provided a light breakfast, very nice lunch, and tasty desserts; to have food available throughout the day was very nice.

Service was good. I was disappointed with my first room assignment, which was basically a conference room with a desk, computer, and sofa bed! Thankfully, when I asked for a normal room, the front desk accommodated. The valet staff was nice but wait times were long due to volume.

Fitness center was great, with spectacular views.

Hotel was very busy throughout stay with conferences. Lovely setting that is inherently relaxing, but not a quiet hotel due to volume of guests and busy restaurants, etc.

Overall, nice stay and conference room rate was affordable. Not sure I would pay the rack rate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RCLagunaNiguel, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

We are pleased that you were able to spend two nights with us during your recent conference. Our beautiful location, views, and property are perfect for both business and leisure experiences. Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I loved the location, it really is why people go here. Rooms were ok, food was good at all locations at the hotel, ambiance is fantastic, but you really go for the location in my opinion. Service was 8/10, Food was 9/10, location was 10/10. It was an event my company paid for, so was happy to experience it.

The spa was great, although the lounge for the ladies is on the smaller side. With a company event, it was hard to manage us all and keep that zen feeling (not really their fault). A lot of chatter in there made it hard to relax and also became standing room when more than 7 people were in there at a time. I had Allie performing my massage and she did a wonderful job! Others came out looking like they would melt into a puddle on the floor, so no issues with the spa at all, minus the lounge being taken over by my company ladies (totally fine as well and we all had a good time). My roommate had a facial done and she loved it as well.

Event space was absolutely lovely, as I said, the location will make up for any misgivings you might think about or experience, it is just that good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Noraisis
RCLagunaNiguel, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

We love hearing that you enjoyed a luxurious getaway with us in Dana Point. We are proud of our gorgeous location and views, accommodating ladies and gentlemen, delicious dining selections, and excellent spa amenities. Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to elaborate on any of the shortcomings you experienced—we would be happy to discuss any of your concerns further. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and we would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I wish I could afford to stay at this hotel. Stopped by just to check it out. The views are absolutely breathtaking. The flowers in the lobby beautifully displayed. The grounds are meticulous.. I cannot attest to their rooms but I’m sure they are outstanding.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for visiting the resort! Our ladies and gentlemen take great pride in our beautiful surroundings and stunning views. We do have discounted rates throughout the year and would
welcome a chance to find an evening that you could come see us for an overnight visit.