“Great fresh Chinese ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: (949)276-7799 New Restaurant
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A must go to for Chinese food. And their open until 12 midnight. Fresh Fresh Fresh. Fresh beef and chicken.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor. Good food, large portions, pretty good price point. I was craving dumplings for some reason I had round dumplings in my head so I was a little disappointed when the dumplings came. I guess I’ve been watching too much Anthony Bourdain on Netflix. I don’t have a picture of the dumplings.

Food was good, service was good we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great food excellent service! Best Chinese food in Dana Point for sure maybe even all of California!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It was like we discovered this little dive restaurant with great food. Except that it was really busy so everyone knew about it except us. Yes really good take out, but dinning inside was really nice also.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We love this place for lunch. It is not the best Chinese food in town but it is family friendly, food is. 4/5, and depending on who you get waiting on you, your experience will be mixed. Chris and Lorna provide great service but if you get the other guy, he is unfriendly, robotic and offers NOTHING. To you experience.
This is casual dining at best. In out and on your way.
This place is big for take out. If you are a tourist in town, give this place try.