“Good Shrimp and Fish Tacos”

Proud Mary's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 149 Restaurants in Dana Point
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I could easily give this restaurant a 4 but it is more around a 3.5. Food and service was good. Love being on the pier and people watching. Clam Chowder, fish tacos and shrimp tacos were good.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very popular restaurant. We stopped in for lunch and sat in the back to avoid the 20 minute wait. Our server was also the hostess and she made our visit there very pleasant. We both ordered patty melts. Very greasy. I had onion rings and my husband had fries. I think this is more touristy since it’s in the harbor.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We wanted hear some blues and have some comfort food.

The friend chicken was very good.
The bbq appetizer, "from the smoker" was very unique. First place I have had a cold plate BBQ. The bun that came with it was not soft. I don't like cold bbq. The pulled pork was chopped and dry. Brisket has sauce. I would not place this as a real BBQ joint.

My daughter ordered mac and cheese. This was a mistake. We sent it back to be microwaved which did not help. She would have preferred Kraft dinner.

I would have given bonus points for good blues music but that didn't happen either. Listening to out of tune guitar players is painful.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff are very friendly and right there to help. Very impressed with the service. The food, not so much. Family of 6 for lunch and only one liked their meal. I have never had that many say, Not Again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Lookingforsun4
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Proud Mary's is wonderful! Food was excellent! Server was great! Atmosphere was really nice and views were incredible! Thank you.

Date of visit: February 2018