See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We stayed at this hotel at the end of May. It was clean and cozy, had WiFi and T.V. The breakfast was excellent--every good Norwegian food you would want to eat for breakfast was there served in an inviting dining room. They serve good coffee and baked items in the front reception room . The Manager is a kind person and the person making the scrumptious breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is a clean, value-for-money motel with friendly service. Hotel signboard isn't lit up at night, so it made it difficult for us driving around to locate it! Room has thin walls, but otherwise is very clean and has a firm, hard bed with good amenities (kettle, complimentary beverage, mini-bar etc) except hairdryer. The breakfast spread is good, with a wide choice of meatcuts and jams. I received a complimentary tube of handcream upon checking-out, which is a nice surprise. Overall I would stay here again should I travel around the region.

Room tip: We got a room on the 2nd floor, and it's recommended to shut the ventilation board above the main door at night to keep the insects out!
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Huringen
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The breakfast was exellent, good service, the hotel and the room was clean.
Looks more like motel than a hotel. We did not have a internet connection in our room and I am glad I took earplugs with me because there is noise from outside. The price for two nights, in familyroom with two extra beds, is 3.200.- nok which is about 520 dollars.

Room tip: Our frends were there for one night and stayed in the middle of the hotel. They did not have the same noise from outside as we did and they had internet connection.
Date of stay: July 2012