5 people are viewing this hotel
US$283
Expedia.comUS$344
PricelineUS$362
Hotels.comUS$344
All reviews quail carmel valley putting green baja cantina hole putting course nine hole bocce ball driving range hardwood floors pro shop window seat short drive beautiful grounds rooms are spacious two queen beds fitness center big sur
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2019

My husband and I have stayed at Quail Lodge a fair number of times over the past five or six years. We recently stayed for two nights in a premier king suite. Unfortunately, the entire time we were there, the roof across from our room was being replaced. There was no mention of this at the time of reservation or at the time of check-in. During the visit, the front desk sends periodic text messages to see how your visit is going. The first day, I did respond back that the roof repair noise was unacceptable--and what were our options. The response back was that they apologized for the inconvenience. Upon checkout, I again mentioned the unsatisfactory roof repair. The front desk said they had received a number of complaints. I feel the hotel should have shown some consideration for this nuisance and offered at least something. Could have been a credit for a future visit, a complimentary breakfast, bottle of wine--something to show they cared as to how their guests were being treated.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Judith C
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

We had a room with no one above us facing the lagoon so nice. Bed was european style so no top sheet , complimentary water and great bed! All in all it was really good the drive to Carmel-By-The-Sea is so easy.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

I had researched the Lodge prior to booking our reservation. We were not disappointed! Room was perfect, spacious, complete with private outdoor patio.

Staff were extremely helpful.

Location was perfect for exploring Carmel and Big Sur. Would love to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

I hardly ever write reviews , but so shocked by food served at this resort. It may be a golf resort, but golfers deserve to eat decent food
From the breakfast sour melon pieces to fries that tasted like strange oil with an unusual odor, to fat loaded burgers. And terrible service of dropping a big plate of appetizers without any serveware or even napkins. Very disappointing. Would not return here . Do not plan on eating here even if you end up staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sima R
Reviewed 23 February 2019

I stayed here for four nights this month. Due to a snafu in my reservation, I was in one room for 3 nights, and changed to another for the last one. The first room was of a higher category and it showed. It was very nice and comfortable. The next, lower category room was tired, and the bedding was past its prime and likely polyester. The finishes in the room made me think of a 60's era, old fashioned golf resort feel.

The common areas were clean and nicely appointed with good views of the outdoors. The staff was friendly.

Room tip: Room 103 or 104 are desirable.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple