3,331 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds tennis courts play golf kids club self parking business conference adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego pools johnson waterslides
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had a board retreat at the resort over a Saturday and sunday morning. The catering and facilities was excellent from start to finish. And then my husband and two young sons met me on Sunday morning once my meetings ended, and we had a blast spending the day by the family pools. Great experience

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for the day with family and spent the day by the pool. Being a family of 5 and with a disabled son we were anxious about our time by the pool. We were then met by a young man Jack Manning who was the most accommodating person/host we have had on our holiday.
Jack made sure we had what we needed and made sure our son was ok and everything he needed to have a great day was met.
All staff around the pool were so helpful and made the day so enjoyable
We highly recommend Omni la costa and cannot speak highly enough of the staff member who met and greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed and engaged with our disabled son so he had a great time
Thanks Jack

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear "Del T,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. I am delighted to learn that you and your family had an enjoyable visit and a good time at our pools. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jack and the rest of the team, and I'm so glad he was able to add to your holiday experience. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Liv Gorman Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

La Costa is an amazing destination. Beautiful, relaxing, and energizing all at the same time. Food was great, and the room was tasteful. We swam in the morning, visited local attractions, then returned to a room that made us feel at home. My family and I had a wonderful stay, and will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear "christophersQ8246QV,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. I am delighted to learn that you and your family had a relaxing stay with us and enjoyed our food, accommodations and pools. We hope to welcome you back again soon, and thank you for being our guest.
My best, Liv Gorman Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2018

1) The signature room was very disappointing. There was some blood or something brown behind the bathroom door towards the bottom. Also the sink and toilet seat had specks on it that made it look unclean. Finally, the layout of the bathroom was very odd. You had to go through the toilet to take a shower. I would not ever book this room again.
2) I purchased a 50 minute massage and added 30 minutes of additional focused work. First my masseuse came a few minutes late and then walked me to the room to lay on the table and left the room another 5 minutes. Then she finished 5 minutes early. While I enjoyed the massage, I felt like I was shortchanged more than 10 minutes which is upsetting.
3) I had brunch at Vue. I was shocked that I had to wait 25 minutes for a table when there were several tables available and I was just going to get the buffet. The buffet layout was also very weird. You literally could not reach the back food without pushing your face into the glass and reaching with your arms. I saw other people complaining of this as well.

Not the type of experience you would expect from a

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank pali858

Dear "pali858,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the challenges that you faced during your visit, and your feedback has been discussed with the entire team so that we may work on making improvements. I am glad we were able to connect via email and discuss a resolution in more detail. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything further or in the future.
Thank you for being our guest.
My best, Liv Gorman Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nice staff, very nice grounds with flowers, but the rooms are really disappointing for the price point. The walls/front doors were thin so it was pretty loud several times per night. This has been my experience at previous Omni's as well so I expected this. Would not return and now I think I will just avoid Omni's in general.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Y7740QRmatthewg

Dear "Y7740QRmatthewg,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the noise you experienced during your visit. We never want our guests to leave disappointed, and we would love to have another chance to welcome you back. Please feel free to contact me directly, as I would like to discuss your stay in more detail. My email is liv.gorman@omnihotels.com.

Thank you for being our guest.

My best,