All reviews tatami area cigar bar studio room shuttle bus west wing selection of foods remote area washer and dryer hotel restaurant long stay rented a car coffee table own transport large bed full kitchen small kitchen dressing room
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had buffet breakfast at this hotel before skiing in Hirafu. This hotel is right next to Dot Spot and the family ski slope in Hirafu. There was a good selection of food, Western and Japanese, and the price was very reasonable. Just what you need to start the day!

2  Thank capykyu
Arnaud D, Manager at One Niseko Resort Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this excellent review of your Breakfast experience at One Niseko Resort Towers.

I am absolutely delighted that my staff provided you with excellent service.

I look forward to passing your excellent feedback through to the team here.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Stayed one night at their 49 sq. m Studio Suite which is the smallest room in the hotel. The room is actually very spacious and clean. Booked this hotel because the room has a small kitchen. We bought seafood, steak, corn, vegetables and a bottle of wine from nearby supermarket (16 km away though) and did our own cooking. This was one of our most enjoyable dinner during the trip.

Breakfast is good with lot of choices. The room rate of 25,200 yen with breakfast is a really really good deal as it was a Saturday night.

The onsen facility, however, is poor if compared with other onsen hotels I stayed in this trip. The changing room and the public onsen are small and look a bit dated.

There is no shelter at the hotel entrance. As it was raining, we had to get wet when loading and unloading our luggage.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arnaud D, Manager at One Niseko Resort Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Your constructive feedback is most gratefully received and it is only through guests such as yourselves that we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards and your expectations. Rest assured that I will be reviewing the above comments with my team as soon as I possibly can.

I’m pleased however that you enjoy your room and your breakfast.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to One Niseko Resort Towers in the future and if I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My only wish is that I am personally able to welcome you upon your next visit.

With kind regards,

Arnaud.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We spent our Easter vacation there for the last taste of powder snow before the summer come. When chose the studio room which has a well equipped kitchen.

We have made our own dinner with Waugh, hotspots, Korean BBQ after playing with the powder slopes. It was a very good experience when we pulled our tires legs back to the hotel, soaking in the onsen, lay back in the room to enjoy the tasty local food. All made us relaxed to the highest level. We planned to go again this X’Mas. Can’t wait to visit there!

One more tips, the local super market will have their mobile truck visiting the hotel every Sunday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. You can buy the food ingredient from there.

3  Thank ChrisOnTrip
Arnaud D, Operation Manager at One Niseko Resort Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your recent stay here at One Niseko Resort Towers.

I am pleased to hear that you found our studio suite great for your stay and you enjoyed our Onsen.

I just have to update one information: The Supermarket truck come every Saturday at 4 pm.

Once again thank you for this fabulous review I look forward to sharing you feedback with my whole team who I know will be just as delighted as myself.

We all look forward to welcoming you back this winter to your new home in Niseko !

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right next to Dot Spot and the family gondola in Grand Hirafu. It serves a very good valued buffet breakfast which is great if you are going to spend the day skiing. Large variety of food with eggs cooked to order.

1  Thank capykyu
Arnaud D, Manager at One Niseko Resort Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such lovely review about your stay at One Niseko Resort Towers.

I am pleased to hear that you found our breakfast buffet great during your stay.

The team looks forward to welcoming you back to you new home in Niseko in the not distant future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Apart from luxuriously sized rooms that comes with kitchen, dining, and sofabed, the location of the hotel is slightly off the slopes. You will need to depend on shuttle services or have your own transport to get up and down to the slopes. Restaurants wise - cigar bar was not fantastic. Head to northern niseko annupuri for better food options about 5-10 mins drive away. You are in between moiwa and annupuri in terms of where the nearest ski grounds are. Moiwa would be suitable for beginners and not so intriguing for intermediate/advanced given the slopes are about 1/4 the runs of that in annupuri.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank orlengjoos
Arnaud D, Manager at One Niseko Resort Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Janntx,

Your constructive feedback is most gratefully received and it is only through guests such as yourselves that we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards and your expectations. I’m pleased however to receive your feedback on the apartments of the hotel and their luxurious size.

With kind regards,