“Five stars for the food!!”
Review of Morrell's

Morrell's
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Buellton
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Five stars for the food!! Fish sandwich was fresh, flavorful, and a perfect portion. The pozole was hot, flavorful, and meaty. Servers very pleasant. Setting was nice enough but, what the heck, it’s Covid. Pleased this place has made a way to continue serving great food!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 25 October 2020

Meg and I have been fortunate to eat in several great restaurants in the US and abroad. This little gem in Buelton stands out as one of the best. The rack of lamb was perfectly seasoned and grilled and the asparagus and mashed potatoes were well matched sides. The demi glace based sauce tied it all together. The chef trained with Julia Child and his experience there shows. Top it of with very good service, an fine wine list and very reasonable prices and you have a treasure in a corner of a strip mall. Don’t miss it.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

We were driving north on the 101 approaching Buellton. It was dinner hour and we started Googling for somewhere to get a bite. We found this lovely little cafe conveniently right off the 101. We sat outside on their patio, which was adorned with little copper lights and sat at a lovely little table totally away from other diners. The food was spectacular! I had the sole piccata and my husband had the mushroom risotto. We shared the bananas foster dessert and it was a wowie. I highly recommend this adorable place. We have been to Buellton and Solvang a number of times and somehow missed this little find. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 October 2020

My wife had the Low Carb Burger meat was great and the topping were very fresh. I had the chicken brie sandwich the flavor combination was very good .

Reviewed 29 August 2020

We finally tried Morrells after hearing lots of good reviews from the locals. During the time of Covid, they have taken over the parking lot and created a wonderful, safe atmosphere.

The service was excellent, Food fabulous and the overall evening was great. My friends had the tomato soup and raved about it. The food was fresh and cooked perfectly. This is a chef and a restaurant that earned my support and deserves to be supported by the community.

Date of visit: August 2020