2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$666
FourSeasons.comUS$666
SnaptravelUS$647
2,560 results
All reviews pretty woman cut restaurant rodeo drive wolfgang puck beautiful hotel pool area people watching an upgrade car service los angeles bw wilshire suite concierge luxury movie reputation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

The hotel closed the fitness center for a week only to grant exclusive access to 1 "VIP" guest. No one else could use it the entire week. It was the most absurd and obnoxious thing I've ever seen in the hotel industry.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter Humig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wmt20212021,

I'm sorry to read your recent stay with us was less than exemplary. I know our team has reached out separately to speak with you about your experience... we look forward to working with you on this.

Reviewed 10 March 2021

Everything about our stay made us feel cared for. We had a lovely stay thanks to the amazing staff. From check in to departure exceeded our expectations. We had breakfast served on our balcony and the view and food was amazing. Loved it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter Humig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Dear Laura R,

I'm delighted to read you had an "impeccable" stay with us and that you thought our staff "amazing". As a Four Seasons Hotel, we certainly pride ourselves on our our exemplary customer service. Thank you.

Please do come back to see us again soon for another breakfast on your balcony - complete of course with breathtaking view of the city and delicious cuisine.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Pros - Staff are very nice, great location... Cons - mini fridge in the room was full of someone priors old food and there were happy birthday balloons against the ceiling from a previous guest. So cleanliness was very poor. We also ordered room service and they forgot cups, called twice and took over an hour to get cups for our drinks.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank coles1222
Peter Humig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear coles1222,

This review is not what we are known for and I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than exemplary. I know our team has reached out separately to speak with you about your stay... we look forward to working with you to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future - for you or our other guests.

With our sincerest apologies,

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

As a general proposition away from hotel review, I have been highly impressed around amount of Covid mitigation protocols on my trip today. I have traveled over 200 nights per year over prior 15 years to Covid so am an experienced traveler.

Consistent with my comment above hotel seems to be doing above and beyond to keep its patrons safe and in this environment maybe that should be threshold objective. The rest of experience is sort of average. Have stayed here lots of times since early 2000’s. Rooms look like 2002. No gym and equipment around pool set up as alternative is inoperative. This is a Four Seasons property so staff interaction is at the very high level one expects from this brand. Only highly priced room service as food option which is function of recent state mandate.

I struggle to give stars in this environment so give 4 in spirit of what expect once we return to normal.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Connector761797
Peter Humig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Connector761797,

Thank you for the time you've taken to review your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to read you were "highly impressed" around our Lead With Care protocols. The Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same because it is our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service and personalized care for which the brand is known and trusted for the world over.

I also greatly appreciate your comments about the areas in which we can improve. I will be certain to review this with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another business trip.

Reviewed 10 November 2020

This is the second time we've visited, just for drinks. I love the fact that it's the Pretty Woman hotel, and it is so chic, and filled with beautiful people.

There was a trio playing music from the 1950s, which, honestly, I didn't think was quite right for the room, but, we enjoyed, nonetheless. This is the perfect place to go to people watch and to soak up a little bit of Beverly Hills glamour!

I would thoroughly recommend the Tropical Escape cocktail and the Espresso Martini.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Suzie A
Peter Humig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Dear Suzie,

Thank you for the time you've taken to review your experience at our legendary Hotel. I'm delighted to read you enjoyed some of our signature cocktails while dining in THEBlvd. As a Pretty Woman fan, I suggest trying our Feeling Pretty cocktail next time - which is inspired by the movie. I'm also happy to know you thought our restaurant the "perfect place to go to people watch and to soak up a little bit of Beverly Hills glamour!" We hope to welcome you back again soon.