Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
US$665
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$607
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$666
PricelineUS$665
2,560 results
All reviews pretty woman cut restaurant rodeo drive wolfgang puck beautiful hotel pool area people watching an upgrade car service los angeles bw wilshire suite concierge luxury movie reputation
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2019

The hotel is beautiful and very well located. Staff was super friendly. The room in which we stayed was large and comfortable but looked old in style. The shower didn't have enough pressure. No coffee machine in room. Rodeo Drive is just across the Street and it's a really nice walk to do. It's very convenient to book in advance if you are planning on staying in this hotel because you manage to get better prices!

Date of stay: November 2019
PeterHumig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Claudia C.,

While I'm happy to read you appreciated our "super friendly" customer service, I am of course disappointed to read you experienced some issues during your stay. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about them, and update your profile to have a coffee maker in your room should we have the opportunity to welcome you back. My contact details are below.

peter.humig@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 25 November 2019

We visit the hotel at least once a year for some r & r after the madness of Vegas Previous visits have been exceptional hence our return visits However despite the staff still being exceptionally attentive this will be our last stay When we book we always ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the pool and have never had problem Our booking was made 6 months before arrival we were allocated a room at the side of the building with magnificent views of Bank buildings Not a good start
One of our favourite experiences is to have breakfast on the balcony but even that was poor The menu has changed and not for the better Even my toast was inedible brittle to the touch and any thought of spreading the butter was not even worth considering as it had just come directly from the fridge and was rock solid Breakfast abandoned thoughts turned to dinner in Cut the hotel restaurant This was dashed due to it being closed due to a private function
On the day we were to leave I asked for a late check out as our flight was 11 hours larger This was granted for $400 (check out 6pm) But on checking travel Web sites I could have had another full day for the same price
The final insult was when we asked the concierge to book a table for lunch at a local restaurant When we got there they had not received any details but despite being very busy they were able to accommodate us Top marks for customer service Beverly Wilshire please note
We will be returning to LA in March but sadly not here

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikejambo

Dear mikejambo,

I am of course disappointed to read we failed to make your most recent stay with us truly exceptional. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to personally speak with you about it. My contact details are below...

With apologies,
peter.humig@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 23 November 2019

Over and above its famour film links, this is a prime LA hotel. It is sited in a great location. It provides what you would expect of a 5* hotel. A warm welcome, attentive service and luxury. The in-house restaurant is also very good. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank theglobalexplorer1

Dear theglobalexplorer1,

I am elated to read you appreciated our "attentive service", "great location", and enjoyed our all-day dining restaurant, THEBlvd. Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, I do hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel.

General Manager and Regional Vice President

Reviewed 22 November 2019

I was lucky enough to win a competition that included a 4 night stay at this beautiful hotel. The experience from start to finish was absolutely amazing. Nothing is too much trouble, the staff are super nice and you really feel like you're being treated like you're someone special. Great food, great location. I really hope I can afford to return one day! Would recommend this place to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Loveholsinthesun

Dear Loveholsinthesun,

"The experience from start to finish was absolutely amazing" - this was among my favorite comments from your review. Thank you for the time you've taken to let us know your stay was "outstanding". We also greatly appreciate your endorsement and look forward to seeing you return again soon.

General Manager and Regional Vice President

Reviewed 19 November 2019

I was extremely surprised with the accomodations an location of the hotel. I will definitely stay here on my next visit!!!!! Also the food and service in the Cut Restaturant is better that anywhere else I have been.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Voyage589178

Dear Voyage589178,

I'm delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed our luxurious accommodations, enviable location in the heart of Beverly Hills and your experience at MICHELIN-starred, CUT by Wolfgang Puck. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our entire team here; it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to our iconic hotel again soon.