“A family Trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Columbia, Maryland
“A family Trip”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Mr.Michael and Ms.Sharrone were great. The downside was that I had to do my own grocery shopping which was not what was supposed to happened and when I was given the grocery receipt for our first dinner I was told that the price in US $'s was 150, when I did they calculations I actually owed $89. After this situation was straightened out we had a great time. I would visit Ironshore again with the promise that I didn't have to do my own grocery shopping.

maxine R
Lake Worth, Florida
“Well kept and clean”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Very nice property it exceeded our expectations. Very clean and we'll kept. Definitely would stay here again.
We checked in super fast, amazing house for a group of friends/family; is fantastic in a very quite neighborhood with supermarkets near by, super comfortable to spend a weekend there!It has rooms with a lot of space, and the house has a private pool in the patio,perfect for parties and a weekend away from home If you want to visit the parks is 15 min away . The staff was great and welcoming. would definitely stay again with a large group.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Jul 2017
Dear Maxine,
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure having you at Chateau Gloria. We hope to see you again soon.
Quentin C
Chicago, Illinois
“Disappointing on many levels.”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I will start with the good, the house looked like the photos , the bedrooms are very nice, spacious and clean. The chef was cool and was a good cook and the housekeepers were good, most of the time. That's about the best I can say, I'll start from the beginning, we were asked for a list of what meal we would like on the day of arrival, gave a list and all that was ready was beef patties and chips. It took the chef 5 hours to cook the dinner because the 4 burner stove only had 2 1/2 working. There was no oven so nothing could be cooked that way, the grill outside didn't have a grate so the chef used a cast iron pan to grill. The refrigerator must had been just turned in and nothing was cold. The power was suspect, couldn't charge an iPad on certain outlets. The pool wasn't turned off, we asked the manager if she could turn it on so the water could circulate, she ignored us and it never was. There was no hot water in the shower, and if it did get hot, it came out in a trickle. No cold water at the bathroom sink and the television which was 15 inches at best didn't work. It was a disappointing day, but things got stranger. We could not use the whole house, upstairs was off limits, (this was not mentioned in any correspondence). We asked them to set up a surprise party for us, the manager said the basement, which didn't have the air on. We said ok but you have to turn the air on. What happened when we went in the basement for the surprise, no air and hot as hell in the basement. We stay there long enough to scream happy birthday and go back upstairs. A little later a bartender shows up for the party, the party was at 5 she shows up at 730, terrible and then opens up the bar, which is in the basement in, was a small room with no ventilation, so it was a mildew smelling room. The bartender (who I think was the managers sister, poured shots in a cup and put ice cubes in the cup so you know she had no clue) after our shots she was looking for money. Now mind you we had gone to the store and had our own liquor, didn't make sense at all. We had to go to the store to get our own food to cook, we took over for the chef and our kids cooked dinner the next day. As I mentioned earlier the manager was just there, never asked us if everything was ok, could she do anything for us, anything we need?.nothing at all. One of the housekeepers walked around with a earphone in her ear, when we asked her to clean our room, she said she wasn't feeling well. Then a few hours later she's outside dancing. You can't make this stuff up, it was like a reality show. Crazy I hope the owner gets that staff together because it can be so much better.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 May 2017
Dear Quentin, I was surprised to read this review. A day after arrival I contacted the group leader and he assured me that everything was fine. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and to point out the areas where we can improve. It is very important for me that our guests have a wonderful time at the villa. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay.
SonyaElmo...
“Awsome”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time in Jamaica and the staff made it memorable. You only turn 50 once, and what s time we had

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Nov 2016
Dear Sonya,
Thank you for choosing Chateau Gloria Luxury Villa. It was a pleasure having you as guests. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing