CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
8,412 results
All reviewsdiamond clubdavid castillomermaid pooltagineculinary experiencemiddle eastern restaurantmoroccan restaurantluxury roomhunter steakhousesushitravel smartpunta canafoam partypresidential suiteentertainment stafflobby barsmall resort
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would like to give Johanna Matos at the coffee place a 10 Star rating for her superior service. She is always attentive and happy to help and always has a big smile and does her job with joy. She will go out of her way to help and assist people. Big Thank you Johanna. I will always remember you and hope to see you again. Kisses

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GeneralManager P, General Manager at CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Robin A,

Receive a trendy cHIC regard,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at CHIC Punta Cana. It is so nice to read that you've had such an amazing experience and that you've enjoyed our coffee shop so much. We'll let Joanna know of her positive impact on your vacations.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again and making sure that you enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kind CHIC regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I (both 42 y/o) visited Chic with five other couples on our first trip to the Dominican Republic. We booked Diamond Club for the upgraded rooms and man did we get every bit of our money's worth! Our butler, Omar, greeted us in the Diamond Club reception and showed us to our room. For the rest of the week he was always available for assistance, often times coming to find us to make sure we had everything we needed.

Our days were spent relaxing or partying by the pool. Jimmy, our cabana waiter, took great care of us. My favorite spot was the Diamond Club bar on the beach. I soon made friends with Jomar and Richard, they were the best! Everyone in our group agreed the food and drinks were better on the Diamond Club beach.

With Diamond Club we were able to make reservations for dinner for the group at the restaurants. Pescari sushi bar was our favorite. We were served family style what must have been 3 or more of everything on the menu, plus anything special we asked for. It was a memorable night.

Shorty and the vibe team were a blast. They kept the activities going by the pool during the day and kicked it up with dancing at night. My favorites were the carnival/circus and mermaid pool parties.

Definitely do your homework before heading out. I had spent a great deal of time looking through posts in the travelers' group on Facebook. I knew what to expect. I had read what others had complained about. For us, the resort was clean, the food was great (albeit we never once ate at the buffet, we ate ala carte the entire time), the view was amazing, and the staff was friendly, attentive, and took great care of us. We found Chic to be a great value for our adults only getaway.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms 1201 through 1203 have to be the best. Best view and no noises but the sounds of the ocean at night.

Dear hlafleur,

Receive a trendy regard from CHIC Punta Cana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at CHIC Punta Cana. We are glad that the facilities and services offered to you by our staff were to your fullest satisfaction and that Omar's hospitality and assistance have had such a wonderful impact on your vacations.

We are pleased to learn that our gastronomical offer was to your fullest satisfaction and that you've enjoyed that quality time with your friends. It is great to know that you've had such a pleasant time with our entertainment team.

Kind CHIC regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My summary of Chic - a resort that let's you have a baller type of experience on a budget.

The only way to stay at this resort is to upgrade to Diamond Club. The Butler experience makes your trip worth it. Make sure you are in either building 1 or 2 to have a view of the ocean from the 2nd or 3rd floors. Room 1305 is where we stayed and it was perfect.

David Castillo was our butler and he was awesome (request him). He made sure we were taken care of and when we needed him he went above and beyond on the couple of difficult requests we had.

Night life was awesome with a party every night and the two pools allowed me to find quiet areas when I didn't want to partake in the party. The crowd was great with a mix of couples and groups of partiers (stags, stagettes, mancations etc.). The main age group was 30's and 40's with many late 20's as well.

The food was better than the big name all inclusives. You could make reservations which I liked and again having Diamond Club ensured you were able to get them.

The check in process can be long (typical all inclusive). I wish all inclusives gave you an express check in option to avoid all the BS. When I arrive I want to get my room key and start my vacation.

The casino was small but you could get seats at tables.

I would definitely recommend this resort for anyone looking to have a lot of fun and meet people while savings some bucks.

Room Tip: Rooms in Building 1 or 2 are close to the pool and have the best views.
1  Thank Wayne B

Dear Wayne B,

Receive a trendy regard from CHIC Punta Cana,

Our main objective is to convert into an unforgettable experience the vacation of our visitors and we are delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay at CHIC Punta Cana.

We are glad to read that our facilities and services offered to you by our staff were to your fullest satisfaction.

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our CHIC Punta Cana and making sure that you enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Warm CHIC regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here for my 1st year anniversary. This was a great hotel with lots to do every day. Highly recommend this for couples who want to have fun! It’s not a quiet place although the beach is relaxing if you want to get away from the poolside buzz. Evening entertainment is great and the staff are very friendly! They go out their way to involve everyone and ensure you are having fun! Special shouts out to super felix (entertainer) Flor( waitress) and Nadia from travel smart. They were great people with positive vibes and went out their way to put a smile on our faces. They all exceeded their role to provide excellent service !

The only thing I can fault is the food variety for breakfast and dinner at the buffet and all restaurants. I’m a vegetarian and found there was very little options but hey beggars can’t be choosers, didn’t starve thats the main thing.

Drinks and food availability was brilliant and available all day from
A coffee shop, snack bar and bbq stand. We had the all inclusive deal which I recommend as drinks are amazing! Mama Juana on the rocks is a must.

Aside from the hotel DR was a brilliant place. I would highly recommend coco bongo , soana island and zipline tour/monkey land ! Great partying on the boat tours! Loads of drinks and more fun!!

Thanks to all staff for a lovely holiday x

Seema

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seema R

Dear Seema R,

Receive a trendy regard from CHIC Punta Cana,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review with detailed highlights about your stay. We are delighted to read that you’ve spent an amazing holiday and that you've been treated with the professionalism and care that you deserve.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What can I say... Second time this Wonderful resort!! My Wife and I travelled back to CHIC April 21-28, 2018, we were there last year around the same time, this time we brought my Brother and his Girlfriend to experience what we did and CHIC did not disappoint!

Let me start by saying that the resort has this feel of large trendy Lounge... this resort is full of things to do.. Insomnia has the best coffee and Chocolate Ice Cream!!

The buffet was full of things to eat, many different things that I'm sure will please many guests. Restaurants.. our favourite this year was the Italian, we went 3 times, everything on the menu was delicious. The Steakhouse, which I was looking forward to was a little disappointing, I guess, because it was pretty busy, I think they rushed the steaks... nevertheless it was not bad in any means. Sushi was hit and miss...

Which brings to MIGUEL at the Burger Pool BBQ.... let me say, THE BEST BURGERS IN THE WORLD!!! There you go, I said it!! Had them everyday!!!

This Resort is clean... the begin cleaning and washing outdoor floors from Sunrise to Sunset!!

We had room 8310, which was wonderful, King Bed, View of building 7.

Richard at the Diamond Club Bar!!!! You are a star Richard!! Never had to ask, he always new what I was drinking.... you are a Star!!

Activity Staff: Silvia Silvia Silvia!!!! What can I say, Silvia is soooooooo friendly and spends so much time communicating with guests, she works so many hours from morning to dancing/entertaining in the evening, she has an awesome person!!

Now management, Diakara Berroa!!! From the moment we arrived she made our group feel so welcome, like we were returning home! I want to thank you Diakara, you are an amazing person, always checking up to make sure things were going well, on our anniversary she personally decorated our room from the door to the bed with a photo of my Wife and I wishing us a very happy anniversary! She did the same for my Brother's Girlfriend for her Birthday!! Amazing person, with a huge heart!! Can't thank you enough Diakara for making our 2nd Experience so incredible.

Well CHIC, you are in our books for visiting again and again over the years to come, we will see you soon!!

Nelson Goncalves

1  Thank speedynag
GeneralManager P, Director General at CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear speedynag

Receive a trendy regard from CHIC Punta Cana,

We are delighted to read that once again you have a wonderful time here at CHIC Punta Cana! We are pleased to know that our services were to your fullest satisfaction.
We work hard to make our guests happy and this kind of feedback motivate us to give a better service each time. Your amazing comment has been sent to our management!

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our CHIC Punta Cana and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kind Regards,