“Lovely place, delicious lunch”

Fellbites Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Glenridding
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fellbites cafe restaurant is situated in the centre of Glenridding serving hot and cold snacks, yummy cakes, scones, tea and coffee throughout the day. From Friday to Tuesday an evening menu is available serving locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Staff were very friendly and the food to our party of 8 was served very quickly, very well presented and we all really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend this lovely place

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Popped into Fellbites for lunch, browsed the menu at leisure, decided upon the fried egg, tomato sandwich, brown bread, bowl of chips and an Earl Grey tea!

Food order did not take long to come, it was tasty, well cooked too, not keen on salad with hot sandwich however, personal taste.

The staff were cheery, helpful and efficient and nothing was to much trouble.

Cosy open fire, clean toilets, good opening times, well priced for homemade food and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

These guys are fantastic. Provided a table for two with 20 minutes before closing and the food was fantastic.
Dont pass the opportunity to eat here.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with our two dogs. Staff were very friendly, the cafe has a good atmosphere and is very pretty. Food was very tasty, home made chips are particularly good!

1  Thank Muftyb
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So my husband and I visited this cafe a few weeks ago when it was freezing and we had all that snow and despite the fact that there was a wood burning stove inside it was NOT on and we both felt it was cold never the less we ordered food I ordered a bacon sandwich and my husband ordered a fish finger sandwich ,the lady came across with the food and I said to her is it cold in here and she replied quite abruptly NO ...so I said well I think it's cold and she sarcastically replied "it's an old building you know" so I just left it at that but thought how rude she was more the way she spoke than what she said ...on starting the food I noticed straight away that the bread seemed to have been defrosted,it was freezing cold and hard verging on stale the bacon was ok but it had copious amounts of margerine on it as the bread was so cold it hadn't been melted by the bacon...needless to say we will not be gracing this particular venue again with our company nor will we be troubling the staff to provide any heat (or manners).

3  Thank alwat2012