“Boxing Day ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, quick service and very affordable. Definitely come back on our next trip to Castillo de Olite.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited several bars on our two night stay in Olite, and this one was our favourite.
Very good wine at a low price, friendly staff, nice free bits of garlic bread or other tapas when you got a drink.
The decor inside was pleasant, and it seemed to be popular with the locals.
We didn't eat here, but some of the dishes being eaten looked good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We chose the daily menu for €16.50, which turned out to be some of the most ghastly food I have consumed for quite some time. The first course was a watery bean soup which was tasteless but at least edible; several of our group ill-advisedly selected the vegetable soup which seemed to come straight from a tin - I would personally feel ashamed to serve it to a farm animal. The main course was even more dreadful - despite being promised lamb chops we were served a cut of meat I have never seen before which was chewy and tasted slightly like offal. The majority of our group - deciding sensibly to eschew a severe bacterial infection - left the meat and ate a few of the soggy cold potatoes masquerading as chips.

Despite the inclusion of dessert and coffee we decided to cut our losses and flee as quickly as possible.

I will long remember Olite as the site of this gastronomic crime against humanity.

1  Thank Jakob B
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. The price was high. The wine was excellent. The noise level is very low. The only thing I did not like was the lady who served us. She wasn't ready for a big group.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my couple to have dinner and the experience was quite good. We had sandwiches and cider and the quality of the food was nice. The waiter was friendly and we had a nice time there. I quite liked the decoration, which was very traditional. I would recommend it!