“Great menu of the day at a very reasonable price.”
Review of Casa del Preboste

Casa del Preboste
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Olite
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent food and service. My wife had the rabbit which was half a rabbit. Beautifully cooked and really tasty. I know because I pinched some! The largest serving of melon for desert that I have ever seen. See photo!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Very, very loud (and not just people having fun loud, it was head ache inducing loud). Also they charged us in US dollars despite asking to be charged in euros. The food was OK but average at best.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We went there to have lunch and the experience was very good. We had the menu of the day and we were served quite quickly. The price was reasonable and the dessert was delicious, we had cheese custard. I highly recommend it if you happen to go to this town.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Pleasant place to get a really good pizza. Crowded with couples and families, bit noisy but lively and nice atmosphere! Pizza good, not excellent but good and loads of cheese. I wouldn't probably order steak as others looked pretty basic. We loved it!

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We went to Casa del Preboste on a Friday night and the place was buzzing with lots of couple, families and groups enjoying the ambience of the place. It was a little noisy given the number of people there. The food was ok and the drive was good. It is fine for a quick meal.