“Traditional”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

When you first take a look into the menu, you see a handful of traditional dishes, all of them very attractive. Fried octopus was pretty good, served with wrinkled potatoes. But the real discover was Spanish omelette with banana!. That was fabulous!. Terrific!. You have to choose among other omelette types.
I will definitely come back try them all.
Very good service. The only inconvenience was the waiting time. Ain’t no many tables available.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Our last meal out on our business trip for 15 persons in Garachico.
We decided on Tapas for our last night as we had enjoyed a more formal vineyard luncheon on this same day.
We weren’t disappointed by our decision.
Unlike the last reviewer I don’t believe this restaurant would be capable of a ‘SCAM’
The prices are so low in any case and I’m not not what exactly the last reviewer was complaining about if he got beef for 4 persons for EUR29!
We chose maybe 25 different Tapas to share for our. Group plus a few of the (unpriced) specials. It was remarkable value at about EUR15/head including wine, water and coffees.
The staff were friendly and very accommodating.
The ‘tapas’ are actually sharing plates and quite large portions.
Lots of interesting options. The cuttlefish and the sardines were especially good.
It’s a very casual place but highly recommended for simple interesting food.
And so inexpensive!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the rib of beef special which had no price on the menu. Meat for about 4 people arrived even though it was only for me. I got charged 29 euros for this even though most dishes on the menu are 6/7 euros.

If you have to eat here make sure you only order things off the set menu with a well advertised price. Looking at the other bad reviews seems I'm not the only person to get scammed here. Photo attached is meat and fat left over.

1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We found this little place as we walked around Garachico and went in for lunch. It's a small restaurant with lots of character inside. We ordered a selection of tapas, which was all very tasty and reasonably priced. The staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place and very good service but the food was not good. I had fried calamari and sorry to the chef but these were he worst ones I have had. They were huge and tasted rubbery, had to stop after a few bites. My 2 mates also said that the food was nothing special. Will not return.