“Rip off / tourist scam”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the rib of beef special which had no price on the menu. Meat for about 4 people arrived even though it was only for me. I got charged 29 euros for this even though most dishes on the menu are 6/7 euros.

If you have to eat here make sure you only order things off the set menu with a well advertised price. Looking at the other bad reviews seems I'm not the only person to get scammed here. Photo attached is meat and fat left over.

1  Thank Peter G

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We found this little place as we walked around Garachico and went in for lunch. It's a small restaurant with lots of character inside. We ordered a selection of tapas, which was all very tasty and reasonably priced. The staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place and very good service but the food was not good. I had fried calamari and sorry to the chef but these were he worst ones I have had. They were huge and tasted rubbery, had to stop after a few bites. My 2 mates also said that the food was nothing special. Will not return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is a very good restaurant. Friendly, welcoming, delicious food and great value. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We had some bread with aioli and tapas. Really good prices for the amount of food and the staff was really friendly. Highly recommended!