Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Birding in Alcudia region, Mallorca

Reviewed 11 December 2020
728ingerk
Visita Albufera

Thank you for a wonderful and unforgettable day: observing birds that I have only been able to see... read more

Reviewed 16 November 2020
mar_ainmaculadad2019
Majorca, Spain
via mobile

All reviews great birding birds of prey his knowledge vultures kestrel falcon pere tomas riding plants purple highlights mallorca bunting herons booted beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

In the Coronadays in november 2020 I had 2 great days birding together with my excellent guide Tomas Pere. He showed me great birding sites and though it was low season we had luck to se most of the birds to expect. Thanks Tomas for good service and for sharing your excellent knowledge. I truely recomend Mallorca Natural Tours.

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank 728ingerk
McaNatTours, Propietario at Mallorca Natural Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I really appreciate your review. It was great to show you the birds and other wildlife of the island. Hope you will come back in the future and we visit some other good Mallorcan birding sites.
Take care.

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

unforgettable day: observing birds that I have only been able to see here, along with endemic plants of places of great beauty, as well as teaching us the typical gastronomy of the region. I recommend the Natural Tours excursions because I have a very qualified guide who knows the best places to enjoy nature tourism gracias thank you very much Pere Tomás for all this

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank mar_ainmaculadad2019

Thanks for your comments. I really enjoyed the tours that we did and to show you a very different side of our island. Will be very please to go on a tour in the near future.

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

From the moment Pere picked us up from our hotel, we knew we were in good hands. He has an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of birds in the Balearics. We have an interest in science and nature, but are not experts, yet Pere was able to pitch his commentary at the right level. We travelled with Pere to Dragonera where we were able to see Eleanora’s falcons, booted eagle, western osprey and common kestrel. Pere knows where to see these birds and brings the tour to life with an engaging commentary. We would definitely use him again on our next trip to Mallorca.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank 630ESL

Hi, hope ou are very well.
We had indeed a great day on Dragonera. It's a very unique island and has a lot to offer in terms of birds and biodiversity. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you come back to our islands.
With my best regards.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

I’ve visited Mallorca before and knew it was a great place for birdwatching having been to S’Albufera and the Boquer valley on my own, where I saw many birds, but with little knowledge of what they all were!
This was my first trip with a guide and it made SUCH a difference.
I met up with Pere in Puerto Pollensa and then we drove south to meet his other 2 clients, Dave and Maxine, for our visit to Salinas de Levante & Cap Salines.
The day was packed with great sightings, highlights for me being the birds of prey (red kites, booted eagles, marsh harriers and kestrels) and the waders (especially the flamingos, avocets and black winged stilts), but the best thing about the day was undoubtedly the good company and Pere’s expertise.
I’m sure I’ll be back in Mallorca again and won’t hesitate to book another trip with Pere and Mallorca Natural Tours.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank mskitty27
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We spent 2 half days in 2 different locations near Port Pollença with Pere. His knowledge of both the area and wildlife made our time out extremely enjoyable. And it was fun! We saw in one single view: 2 black vultures, 1 griffon vulture, 1 Bonelli's eagle and one kestrel. Although it is never guaranteed with wildlife, Pere knew where to go to increase the chances. We will return.

Date of experience: October 2019