All reviews momo cafe bay leaf db mall eclairs chef amit city view business hotel comfortable stay excellent stay breakfast spread f b business trip special thanks convenient location housekeeping staff great hospitality excellent hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a very nice stay in courtyard Mariott. Staff was very cooperative. They behaved very well. Special thanks to receptionist, room cleaning staff, Prashant for showing me the whole hotel and Saddam for providing me dish according to me i.e. Cesar salad.
Regards
Dr. Navjot Kaur

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
MrRakeshUpadhyay, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us. and liked various facets of our hotel and our service. I will personally share your kind words with Prashant, Saddam and the whole team.

If you happen to visit us again between 27th September to 7th October, do enjoy flavoursome and mouth watering dishes at Truck de India - Made in Punjab, food fest at Bay Leaf. This festival will feature authentic Punjabi cuisine with dollops of ghee and aromatic spices,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

1. There is renovation happening in the hotel while checking in I wasn't told and the room provided was full of noise.
2. A day prior to checking out I had requested that I be provided a hotel car drop to the airport to Yogesh at reception. To my surprise early morning check out at the reception on September 13th reception clerk Sachin said there is no cab booked for me. Somehow he managed a broken "private car" (had private registration number plate) in pathetic condition. To Yogesh I had mentioned that I will pay for the airport drop but due to the condition of the hotel car provided I guess that Sachin knew, hence did not charge me for the car ride. See pictures of the car and it's private number plate.
3. I realised that this hotel does not care for the safety of it's guests and has extremely casual approach.
4. Being a Marriott Gold Rewards member I can say that Courtyard Marriott Bhopal does not meet star or Marriott standards.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time in notifying the issue to us. We have personally looked into the matter and we are extremely apologetic about the issue that you had to face. We as a team strive hard to deliver the best guest experiences, however we seem to have missed in your case.

Kindly give us one more chance in our spirit to serve you in the best possible manner. Looking forward to welcoming you back at Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We stayed here for one night as part of a month long tour of India. This was one of the best hotels we stayed in. Comfortable room, excellent customer service and great food in the Momo cafe and coffee bar. Particularly recommend the evening buffet which offered an extensive range of dishes. It was good to be able to watch some of the chefs at work and see how much care they put into the dishes they were preparing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank submarinerLondon
MrRakeshUpadhyay, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us and liked various facets of our hotel and our service. As rightly mentioned by you, we have live kitchen at MoMo cafe and buffet set up which allows you to enjoy vast menu. I will personally share your kind words with the chefs and the whole team.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The courtyard Mariott is located in the centre of Bhopal city- one of the reasons I picked it over the heritage properties that the city is famous for.

The drive from the airport was about an hour, even late evening, but the airport pickup was efficient and the staff courteous. Checking into the property was fast and smooth and I got a room on the 2nd floor.

Room service was efficient and I ordered the Kathi chicken roll and the chowk ki chaat. Had actually requested a roomali roll but since that became extremely tough to explain to the chef on duty, who called twice, decided to stick with what was on the menu.

The chowk ki chaat did not meet my palette so I let it be as is. An hour later chef Gurmeet came back with the chaat done differently but I was too full by then to try. But the gesture was very nice and spoke to the high bar hospitality levels at the hotel.

The only negative during the stay was the constant construction noise. It went on non stop for over 4 hours in the morning and I got a bad headache. The staff was very gracious to apologise and it was understandable that they could not do much.

Will recommend the property severely but without the construction noise!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us and liked various facets of our hotel. I will personally share your feedback about food with our chef. As rightly mentioned by you, the hotel is located adjacent to the city's heart at MP nagar, adjacent to biggest DB City Mall which is convenient for all the guests to hop in to the mall from the hotel. We will definitely try by your next visit our new rooms will be ready and you wouldn't have to deal with construction noise, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great New Hotel In Bhopal with Clean Good rooms and Breakfast is good with Smiling Staff all around, good hotel in Bhopal, worth this price and Staf will make you feel very comfortable, I was their only for one night but liked it

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out your precious time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us. I am glad that you liked various facets of our hotel and our service. I will personally share your kind words with the whole team.