All reviews home away from home football game cookies breakfast area visit family excellent stay recommend this hotel nice property definitely stay here again great place to stay rooms are clean yogurt front desk staff arkansas lobby joe inns
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Less than 10 miles from Oklahoma state park, Natural Falls State park, it was an easy 2 hr. drive from Oklahoma City. The check in was smooth, and the hostess was extremely kind, and answered all our questions, giving us an excellent suggestion for dinner. The rooms are comfortable, clean, ..with nice, big, roomy bathrooms.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Very clean, friendly service, good breakfast and warm cookies in the evening. Quiet room, especially if you book the 3rd floor (top floor). Restaurants near by include Zaxsby's. Always a favorite. Highly recommended this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We live two hours away. We decided on a whim to head to Siloam at around 8 pm. We had to make a stop on the way pushing us back another 45 minutes. My husband had just gotten off work and hadn't eaten. We knew of a place we could stop at 24 hours to eat in Springdale. We stopped. I checked in online for the hotel just before 11 so they knew we were still coming. We went in to eat at the place in Springdale and about 11:35 I noticed I had a missed call from a number in the area. I called back. The woman on the other end was flustered and not friendly. She wanted to know how far away we were. I couldn't hardly understand her because the phone on her end was making a lot of noise like she was moving around a lot. She rudely informed me that there would be maintenance on their system and everyone had to be checked in midnight. I told her I checked in online and asked does that not matter. She just said fine I will have your keys. I said ok and she said ok bye. We hurried and left where we were eating and rushed to the hotel. We we're about 20 minutes away. We got there at 12:10. When we came in we got dirty looks. I asked if she had our keys then she attempted to act friendly even though her face said it all.
I mentioned to the on duty manager that the woman from the night before was upset with us and asked if there was and issue with our check in. He said there wasn't and didn't seem to care to know more.
So I get that most people won't check in after midnight. That's why I used online check in. Ok if there is maintenance on their systems that isn't my fault and not like I would know unless notified that I needed to be in by then. She could have called ahead of time knowing we weren't from the area if she would have looked. I don't know I guess when I stay somewhere I don't like my head bit off.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We visited Siloam Springs for John Brown University's 2018 graduation. We selected Hampton Inn based on past experience staying in Siloam Springs. This time we were stuck in Dallas and had to rent a car due to flight cancellations. The hotel manager told us how to get our bags delivered to the hotel. When we arrived very much later our bags were there! The hotel was quiet, clean, comfortable and great. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Hampton Inns are my favorite chain hotel. I love the bedding and the comfort of the beds. My room had room darkening shades - wonderful. In my king bed room, I had a desk, fridge, microwave and coffee maker (lacked tea bags, but those were available in the lobby). Breakfast was your typical hotel fare - nothing exceptional but a good variety of items. Cookies were available one night and popcorn the next.

Room Tip: Even number rooms are on the quietest side, but overlook an industrial building.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business