Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$155
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very basic furnishings in this motel - with a cardboard box....covered with an old pillowcase to elevate the freeview TV receiver. Dust and cobwebs around the unit. The TV was not tuned correctly and did not work. The pillows were so thin we had to fold them in half to sleep properly. Generally way too expensive for the tarrif charged.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2013

This is probably the worst place in NZ to stay :( We stayed a night only because we didn't want to drive from Auckland North Shore to the race track early in the morning. We got there and they had to look for our room key.....I thought the room is nice and comfy as it's only for one night's stay and I'm not a fussy person. On inspection though, there was some white substance on my pillow case. It didnt look like an old stain, it seemed like the linen wasn't clean. On further inspection we found something that looked like dried blood on the sheets. Not saying it was, but again it wasn't only a stain so obviously they couldn't be bothered changing the linen after the previous people stayed there. Also they had a band playing but we were told we won't hear it from our room. Now, I love local NZ music, but not when I want to sleep! Yes, we heard it, loud and clear, no need to go to the bar for that. All in all, it really was the worst place I have ever stayed. And more depressing, my husband wrote an email to the people with our complains and sadly, they didn't even feel like responding or apologising or anything like that.

Date of stay: January 2013