Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews presidential suite solang valley folk dance glacier view candle light dinner snow sports delhi office video games live singing manali town special thanks table tennis the hotel staff heaven on earth heavy snowfall excellent location beas river
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent service , delicious food , natural environment, Beauty of HP, truly says I love the place, I want to be there for couple of days with family and with my friends too. Really wonderful and enjoying there.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

It was very nice Place im also very enjoy the time being... Thank you So much for invited me to attend the Meeting.. I'm really enjoyed.. and lots of memories earned.. which is never forget .. one again thank you my valuable organization to allowed me to attend Annual Conference at Kulu Manali

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Very good Facility and beautiful location. Specially food is very tasty and all the staf is helpful.

Rooms where also neat and clean .......

Thanks Solang valley resorts for such an nice experience...........

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Visited 2-3 times Manali every time taken solang valley resort for stay...

Beautiful view, humble staff, clean rooms..

trip become awesome with this beautiful resorts..

Thanks Solang Valley resort for the awesome experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2022

The location is wonderful. I booked presidential suite and immediately felt my money worth it when I saw the view for the first time. Snow covered mountains and beautiful valley. Sunrise and sunset was a joy to experience from the suite. Beas river is flowing very close to the resort, so you would always hear the sound of river. The suite has decent luxuries to experience. Its on the corner side of building so gets the best view. Special thanks to Anita Ma'am. I received great support from Anita Ma'am and her team. I fell sick one night and needed immediate support. I reached out to her in very early hours and she made sure I get all the help and medicines I need. She also called next day to check if I am recovering well and require anything else, be it Khichdi also. Really made my stay very pleasant.
Parking is on premise. Food is also very decent in taste and quality. Support and housekeeping are very well behaved and does a good job. The location is about 10 Kms from Manali, on route to Atal tunnel. Highly recommend this place.

Room tip: If you have the budget go for presidential suite. Else super deluxe room is also quite nice.