Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$65
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

This place took me back in time with no update anything in the room but a Flat screen TV that failed to connect to the cable stations. The room was far from clean, in fact bought sheets from Walmart just to ensure it was clean nite sleep, along with always wearing socks while walking around the room. No fridge no microwave, single coffee maker for one person with stale coffee. They should classify this place as a MOTEL and not a hotel and should not be on any rewards program, as a waste. The people were kind but place was not worthy of any return stay and be sure to let friends and co-workers to steer clear.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank duvallier2021
Siddika Kazi, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
We apologize for any issues you may have experienced during your stay. I will pass your comments on to the right people.

Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Absolutely terrible. We asked for a king size bed. We got to our room to see a twin size bed. There were holes in the walls and floors, baseboards ripped off, and the rooms reeked of smoke. I was so baffled and was too scared to even pull the covers back to see the sheets. Immediately left and found a different place to stay. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 351karlieb
Reviewed 6 February 2020

don't bother wasting your time and money
absolutely disgusting hotel
worst national-chain hotel i have ever stayed at
if Days Inn is going to keep their name on this property they need to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank edb64210
Reviewed 30 November 2019

The room was upgraded to higher priced room without my permission. The Internet was not available unless you went to the lobby. The staff was uncaring and did not want to hear my issues. Follow up to Days Inn help line was not even answered. I was with a group and others had similar experiences.

Room tip: Rooms were not scenic. It was a courtyard.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Seeingtheusa1
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Bye far one of the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed will never make that mistake again staff is rude looked like the whole family came to work with the receptionist not much more to say if you stay there you we see for yourself

Date of stay: November 2019