“Lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Time for another visit after two years. Menu has expanded slightly and they still do crepes well. Restaurant was not full but busy. Seated quickly and prompt service. Limited gluten free items although they do have crepes but takes longer to prepare. All the soups were not gluten free but the rest of the party had the lobster bisque and mushroom soup, both very good. They had crepes and I had the salad with duck bacon. Crepes very good but the dressing on my salad was too sweet to my liking.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The food is excellent here and I love the ambiance. Service is good - all our servers had accents, but they're not French, more like Polish or Lithuanian. Quick service, great menu. I'm allergic to wheat so can't have the crepes but the other items on the menu are wonderful. It is a bit pricey for our area but worth it for special nights out.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband and I frequently visit LeCrepe Bristro and are always satisfied. Food is superb, service excellent, and comfortable atmosphere. Never disaapointed.

2  Thank donna h
Reviewed 3 October 2017

LaCrepe Bistro is a very pleasurable restaurant. The service is very good, and the escargots are tasty, but need more garlic. Baked onion soup is very good. The service people are polite and responsive. We have eaten there on more than one occasion and have always enjoyed out meals. You can choose full course meals or crepes garnished with your favorite fillings.

1  Thank Didi5704
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to LaCrepe and I was just as impressed as I was the first 3 times! The citrus scallops were wonderful and my friends both had the sea bass in champagne sauce which they raved about. Unfortunately we had no room for dessert, but have enjoyed on previous visits the peach dessert crepe and chocolate souffle. Do not be deterred by the strip mall location. Once inside you feel like you're in a lovely European living room. Relax and enjoy the dining experience here--worth the drive every time.

1  Thank Tjmarche