“Great for Gluten Free”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I brought my mom here over the holidays for lunch. They were able to make wonderful gluten free crepes! My mom order a regular crepe, the ratatouille, and I had the wild mushroom gluten free crepe - both were fantastic. We shared a gluten free triple berry crepe which we loved.

Our server said the gluten free crepes take a bit longer, but we didn't think the wait was long at all (from ordering the meal to receiving it). There was a $2 up charge for each gluten free crepe - it was worth it!

The service was slow overall, so plan ahead.

I'll definitely return!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

12 of us enjoyed our experience very much. The venue is beautiful, the service superb, and all the food was as good as it gets. I will return, and suggest you check it out. It's worth the trip.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place has been around for a while don't know why we never went, not real huge into French Cuisine I guess. Hands down one of the best meals we ever had. Yes its in a strip mall but that goes away the minute you walk in. Prices are on point and service was exceptional. We will be back soon!!!

1  Thank chifinn
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We went there with a group of 12 and no one and I mean no one didn't enjoy their food. How this place was not full is beyond me. It is a beautifully decorated place, the wait staff, very polite, very professional not to mention attentive. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed the beat salad, the lamb chops were sooo tender, what a joy. My wife had the stuffed Salmon, perfect. We also finished our meal with the peaches and cream, I cannot explain how good these were.
What an enjoyable place to eat, I have nothing to say bad about this place. My only concern is for the place itself, I hope the folks of Homer Glenn do a better job of supporting this place and not let it get away.
My compliments to the entire staff of this restaurant. This was my first time here and I will be back and will bring others.

1  Thank gavinssidekick
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The atmosphere is fun. The food I'd delicious. Great place for lunch or dinner. The food is reasonably priced. I've been there 3 times and plan to go more.