Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Miracle

Average

Review of Dupont Motels
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Mar 2020via mobile
When we got there he sent me to our room with key told me pull the other bed out myself😠. The room wasn't even ready beds weren't done kitchen wasn't tidy prings and marks everywhere microwave even had last persons curry all through it .. we found weed on the light in bathroom so obviously that was the cleaned properly either. Was very disappointing won't be back .
Date of stay: February 2020
1.1 km from Dupont Motels
Free parking
Standard studio unit with Queen and Single bed alongside each other
Harbourview Studio
0.0 km from Dupont Motels
  • eDreams
1.9 km from Dupont Motels
View more hotels in Petone
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

The hotel was spacious, the bed was very comfortable, & the host was nice. The host was great about staying in touch and responding to any questions. It’s bright and clean with everything that a family would need for a visit. The neighborhood is great and walk-able. Can’t recommend this place highly enough! Will be returning, thank you for an amazing stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

The room was so nice. Very clean, spacious room. The amenities were great as well and we loved the amenities with free wifi. Everyone at this hotel was so nice and the location was simply amazing. I hope to stay here again one day!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2019

We stayed here as it was close to a venue.

Booked for 4 people via booking.com. Meant to have 1 single bed, 1 sofa and a double. (I screenshot my booking)
Arrived and there was only a sofa and double bed. Disappointed. Luckily my daughter decided not to come after all. Paid for 4 but only room for 3 people so clearly they do not read the booking.
The sofa bed had no sheets, when I asked they delivered them promptly.

Clean sheets.

Rubbish bin full from people before us.
Basic. Found stuff under sofa, so I'm not sure it was vacuumed before we arrived.
Didn't impress me to go back.
For the price $192 for 3 people it was not actually value for money

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019

My family and I have stayed at this particular location every time we have traveled to New Zealand, over ten or so times. We have had a positive experience every time. The location is nice and conveniently located. Further, the rooms are comfortable and clean. Most recently we stayed here with the family dog, and the experience was great. I would highly recommend this motel for travelers passing through.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay. Clean rooms. Very responsive at front desk when calling for things like extra towels etc. Perfect for what we needed. I'd definitely stay here again. We will also tell all of our friends.

Date of stay: June 2019