Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,597 results
All reviews seaside restaurant punta cana martini bar sports bar bali beds swim up suite pool concierge amazing butler family section beautiful resort needed anything rose petals dominican night personal butler one bedroom suite adult section outdoor jacuzzi
Selected filters

Long review;

My husband and I just got back home from our first stay at the Mirage. I was nervous about some of the negative reviews and comments but this place was absolutely perfect. There is no way our stay could have been any better.

Check-in:
Took about 10-15 minutes. We were then taken on a tour and to our room. Luggage arrived about 10 minutes later.

Room:
We stayed in a swim up suite (Room 3112). The room was beautiful and clean, better than I imagined. We had no issues with the room being humid as some others commented about. We did keep the AC on the entire time and didn’t leave the patio door open. Obviously if you leave the door open, you’re going to have a humid room. We took damp rid, but didn’t need it. A dehumidifier was brought to our room without request but we didn’t feel the need to use it either.

Food:
We ate many times at the seaside restaurant. Dinner was excellent each time. Lunch there was okay. We had Luciano as our server twice and he was fabulous. One of the best servers we have ever had anywhere.
We ordered room service for breakfast the first morning. It was good and came within 40 minutes. All other mornings we had breakfast at the Marketplace restaurant (buffet). All good. Neomi the host at the seaside restaurant in the evenings and at the marketplace in the mornings was so sweet. She remembered us each time.
We did not make it to the Italian or steakhouse restaurants. Japanese restaurant was excellent.

Drinks:
Drinks were delicious but most could have been stronger. We did take out Yeti cups to keep the drinks cooler longer which was nice when by the pool.

Our butler was Luis. He was excellent. He responded to our requests quickly and efficiently. Made our reservation for the Japanese restaurant and even met us there to make sure there were no issues with it. We made a mistake when we scheduled our Covid test and had a non refundable excursion booked for the same day. Luis helped with getting that rescheduled. We ended up having to do the test the same day we were leaving. Our flight was later so it worked out. We requested a later checkout so we could await the results. Luis met us at our room at checkout to bring us our results and help us with our luggage.

Entertainment was amazing. Especially the Michael Jackson Tribute.

All the staff was amazing. We never passed an employee that didn’t say hello. I wish I would have caught more names to acknowledge them. Although we spoke Spanish, I was surprised on how well everyone’s English was.

The beach area was beautiful. Lots of lounge chairs and Bali beds. There was seaweed but that’s normal. They can’t control the seaweed in the ocean but they certainly did a good job trying to keep it off the beach. We took a walk down the beach and noticed other properties were horrible. It didn’t seem like they even tried to clean it up at most other resorts.

The entire property is just absolutely gorgeous. We cannot imagine staying anywhere else. We felt so spoiled. Looking forward to staying again soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TorresTravelers7
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear TorresTravelers7,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your vacation and for sharing the impression of your stay at our resort.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we are truly delighted to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable.

We are so happy to hear that our team took such a great care of you, providing the warm and friendly service that they extend to all of our guests. Thank you for highlighting some of the many wonderful things that together create the unique Majestic Way of Life.

We truly appreciate your generous support, and we sincerely hope you join us for another relaxing getaway soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Majestic Mirage Puna Cana!! Our butler Elvis made sure that we had everything we needed! When we asked a question, Elvis responded back immediately! Housekeeping was also very attentive!!! The rooms were cleaned 2x a day; however, when you’re in paradise you don’t spend much in the room. The rooms were just as described, if not better!

We will be back and the only request I have, is to have an authentic Dominican restaurant onsite!!! This would put the icing on the cake!!!

Thank you to Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, Elvis & the rest of the staff for making our stay an amazing one!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jasminedE7640VG,

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service received from our team members.

We would very much enjoy the opportunity of welcoming you back and making your next stay absolutely Majestic.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

This is the third time I visit Punta Cana. This was the first time staying at the majestic mirage . Overall we had a really great family vacation . Some people at the resort made our stay extra special including Dario and Miguelina at the buffet every morning. My 3 year old truly enjoy the kids water park and the women that worked there were truly special with him! The pools were really nice and the night time shows were great. We stayed in the family club rooms and they were very spacious but the only issue I would say is they always felt damp. Also the rooms were rennovated recently but the couches were not somewhere I would sit on based on their appearance. The beach and pool were really nice besides the seaweed issue they are having now , but it seemed to get better everyday we were there and there was a truck every morning picking it up. Not a hotel issue obviously, but since I have been to Punta cana two other times , I know how beautiful the beaches really are and how pristine the beaches are. The food is plentiful and lots of options to choose from. Our favorite was the Italian and steakhouse . Breakfast was also always delicious! Unfortunately the last day three of us got sick and spent half the day in the bathroom . Can’t say what it was cause we all ate different food. The coffee shop is amazing and the gym was also very nice. The drinks were tasty but you barely tasted any alcohol. We would have to ask for shots on the side of our margaritas. The passion fruit margaritas were my favorite . Overall great trip with the family and besides the damp feel of the rooms I would probably reconsider staying here again for a future trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DianACs807

Dear DianACs807,

Greetings from Majestic Resorts and thank you very much for taking the time to share your review here on TripAdvisor.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we are truly delighted to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable for the entire family. We are thrilled to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service received from our team members.

We greatly value the voice of each of our guests and put a great deal of effort into establishing effective steps for constant development and progress.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

I came to stay at the Mirage because my daughter was getting married. Even though we did not have the wedding at the Mirage due to rising vendor fees, we did have a great time at the there. The rooms were nice and big. My butler Amable was very responsive and informative. He handled everything for us. He was great.
I would just recommend the headphone party be every night after the show.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Laura Goyes, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear TerryC37,

On behalf of all the staff here at Majestic Mirage, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Punta Cana.

Your comments encourage us to keep giving the best of us since it is proof that we are achieving our main goal which is to make the best of all our guest's vacations.

We hope to see you many more times for even more excellent vacation experiences.

Scarlet Montalvo

Reviewed 9 June 2021

My 5 night stay at Majestic Mirage was an absolute dream. The room was a great size, only complaint was the couch, but that's a given because of the humidity. I highly recommend the skyview suites. Our stay was further enhanced by our butler Hectore. He was readily available and booked any reservations, or anything else we needed for our group of 4, including a bottle of Cuervo we requested. Additionally, I only have great things to say about the entire staff from cooks, to waiters, room service, bartenders, and the entertainment team. Dominican Justin Bieber and his crew were hilarious. I 100% recommend going to the bar with alexis, grabiel, saulo, henrry, hendrx, and most importantly Maria. Maria was readily there for any of our drink needs and had amazing service every time. Lastly I couldn't recommend the couples spa session enough. We were treated to a fantastic massage by Theresa and Nery that capped off this amazing trip. Thank you majestic and keep up the amazing work with your staff.

Room tip: I Recommend the rooms with the sky view just make sure you fill up the jacuzzi well in advance

Dear austinbJ1114LE,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for taking the time to tell the TripAdvisor community about your stay.

Your comments encourage us to keep giving the best of us, since it is proof that we are achieving our main goal which is to make the best of all our guests vacations. We are thrilled to lean that our team made you feel like royalty providing their personalized service and their attention to details.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts about your vacation. We would be honored to welcome you back very soon.