All reviews personal butler the reserve sunset bar butler service beach villa ocean pavilion hong island thai restaurant double king sri trang private pool indoor bath bao biggest bed shuttle boat andaman sea whisked away
Reviewed 16 January 2017

My wife and I recently spent part of our honeymoon at the Ritz Carlton Reserve at Phulay Bay. Of all of the places we've traveled and hotels we've stayed in, this resort was unequivocally the very best. The property, on site restaurants and available amenities far exceeded our expectations and made our honeymoon truly memorable. Beyond that, the staff was amazing. From our provided butler to staff members working in the pool area, each individual greeted us with a daily smile and went out of their way to ensure our needs were met and our overall experience was nothing short of exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel...you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
1  Thank Mike R
Liliana_Shkepu, Director of Rooms at Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear Mike R,

Firstly I would like to thank you for kindly taking your time to write this wonderful review for us.

We very much appreciate you choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us here at Phulay Bay. Thank you very much for all your lovely comments especially regarding our resort being unequivocally the very best and that you would highly recommend us, this really means so much. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations and were able to make your one and only honeymoon truly memorable. Our ladies and gentlemen will surely be so happy to hear such great feedback as they thrive each day to create exceptional services and unforgettable memories. We are all very much looking forward for the opportunity to warmly welcome you back to create even more amazing memories for you.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Went for a few days to disconnect and reconnect. Perfect match with the objectives. Found a place out of time with great people very efficient and with a permanent smile. Recommend, preferably without kids, especially teens?

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Liliana_Shkepu, Director of Rooms at Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Pap's B,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us.

We are delighted and happy to hear that Phulay Bay was your perfect match and that you were able to fully disconnect and reconnect here. We are a hidden resort, distant from the busy touristic area where we take great pride in delivering excellent services situated in a the most tranquil location, perfectly designed for pure relaxation. We would also like to sincerely thank you for kindly recommending us to others and we do hope for the opportunity to warmly welcome you back in the nearest future for more disconnecting and reconnecting.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this experience 10 stars .. I'm only regretting it too me this long to write this . As you can see the hotel/ view is AMAZING..but what really sets if apart is the people who work there ..
We have stayed at many resorts and when asked by Tee what made the difference to us my immediate response was "You do "
Everyone made us feel welcome , special and were making new fiends .
I can't express how amazing everyone is there and I wish I could remember everyone's name . But want to give a special shout out to a few people . Tee: what can I say ? You were there for everything from good conversion to setting up special dinners and experiences , but most of all laughing with us . You really are a special person and always glad to have you pop on us (still trying to figure out where our GPS was ) thank you for all your your effort to make sure we felt like family / friends there Poppy : for always making sure our sunsets were perfect , chatting about life in London and Thailand , laughing with us and of course our special gift / note when we got on or way that is now proudly on our shelf at home . Your grace and loveliness is amazing . Last and not the least : Guide .. we stalked you every night and you made every dinner special , especially the last night with our left overs. We were so happy to see you ! We couldn't thank you enough for you warmth and attentiveness but also just being you !
We arrived there as strangers and left as friends .. we will be always grateful for meeting you and miss you!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sdemaggio,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review and recommending us!

We are so delighted to hear that you would give your experience at Phulay Bay a 10 star. Our ladies and gentlemen will really appreciate your kind and honest feedback regarding their service and the way they made you feel so warm and welcomed. I will also be sure to pass on your kind words directly to Tee, Poppy and Guide for their outstanding personalized service as I know they will be over the moon to hear this from you. We are also missing you both very much and happy to have you as a part of the Phulay Bay family. We very much look forward for the opportunity to warmly welcoming you back again to create more incredible memories.

Thank you again for such a heartfelt review, it really does mean so much to us.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

My wife and I went to Phulay Bay on our honeymoon in December 2016. We travelled all over Thailand - north to south - and this was by far my favorite stop. There's just no place like this. The moment we arrived (by speedboat) at the private dock, we were greeted by multiple members of the staff, managers included, and our private butler, Tanya. Tanya made our stay so incredibly special! Her care and attention were unmatched. She went over and above to make sure our honeymoon was the best time of our lives. She even made my wife cry when she surprised her with a tote bag gift before we left - so thoughtful! The resort itself is astounding. The view of the ocean and the tiny islands scattered throughout the bay are unreal. The staff all knew our names and made sure we were enjoying every aspect of our stay. I highly recommend going into one of the little beach towns while you're there as well. We were so sad to leave the resort, and to say goodbye to Tanya. We're still talking about what an amazing experience it was!

Room Tip: I recommend a room with a view of the ocean - it's the best part of the resort.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Kevin H,

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to write this wonderful review for us!
We are delighted to hear that your honeymoon at Phulay Bay was by far your favorite. Your butler Tanya will very much appreciate your kind feedback as I know she thrived to make your stay most special as she knew it was a once in a life time occasion. All our ladies and gentlemen at Phulay Bay really do take great pride in creating unique and memorable experiences exactly as you experienced. Thank you very much once again for all your kind words and I will be sure to pass them on to all our ladies and gentlemen. We are all looking forward for the opportunity to warmly welcome you back for yet another amazing experience here at Phulay Bay.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

WOW!!! This place is heaven on earth. From the moment we pulled up in our private high speed boat to the private dock, we were greeted by the hotel management, our private butler Tanya, and welcome drinks. We had originally booked a beach villa, but were told right as we pulled up to our villa that we were upgraded to the nicest villa on the property, the Royal Villa...and royal it was! It was the nicest hotel room we had ever seen.

We HIGHLY recommend for any honeymooners. It is quiet, romantic and a gorgeous property. The villas are unreal, the food quality is terrific, and the staff makes you feel like family. We hope to return one day!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sariandkevin,

I would like to firstly thank you very much for taking your time to write this incredible review.
Thank you for your kind and honest feedback regarding Phulay Bay being heaven on earth; as well as Tanya your butler and kind feedback on our food quality and unique villas. We are most delighted that we were able to upgrade you to our highest category villa “royal villa” I would like to also thank you on behalf of Phulay Bay for recommending us to others and for choosing us to be a part in celebrating your special and once in a life time occasion. It really meant a lot to us that you had such a fabulous time and we also are hoping for the opportunity to warmly welcome you back in the nearest future and celebrate perhaps another special occasion or even just to simply relax and unwind.

Kind regards,