“Great service and communications”
Review of Ride Krabi

Ride Krabi
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Matthew was very helpful when communicating over email and dropped off a mountain bike as planned at our Hotel along with some tips and where to go. He also emailed over some GPX routes which I popped onto my Garmin allowing me to explore the hidden interior of the region.

Bike was in great shape, helmet, lock, pump and puncture repair kit (thankfully not needed) supplied in a neat kit bag. Really added to my enjoyment of our holiday and allowed me to go off exploring whilst not letting fitness levels slip too much whilst away. Ended up riding either first thing in the morning when I saw Thailand waking up or towards the end of the day thus avoiding the heat.

Roads in the area were great, they put our South Buckinghamshire to shame. Lovely surface and with a wide shoulder used by mopeds, 3 wheelers and in my case cyclists.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
tiamatt, Owner at Ride Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you Henry for your kind review. It was great to meet you and glad you enjoyed our service and the riding.