“It's absolutely amazing stay!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully equipped kitchen
bathroom
bedroom
balcony
Jacuzzi view from the balcony
Pool
Wonderfull Sosua beach, just at 10 min. walking distance!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pathfinde...
Montreal, Canada
“It's absolutely amazing stay!!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Natalia is a great host, reacting very quickly, very attentive and caring. She really made me feel very welcomed and at home!
The place is super comfortable and stylish, having many very interesting details. And the price is much more cheaper then the other apartments in the same hotel. The unit has all what you may need and even more!
The location couldn't be better! Very central, walking distance to everything,- beaches, bars and restaurants, shops, bus and taxi station, farmacy, etc. I definitely will be coming back, to enjoy this sweet apartment again! Thank you, Natalia! You've made my vacation fantastic!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Mar 2018
Thank you, Richard, for your review! It was great to have you stay! Feel welcome to come again anytime!
Donna R
“Something to Consider Before you Book”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I rented this apartment for three months after doing a walk through of the unit while in the DR in July. I saw that the apartment was in need of a face lift, but it appeared to be serviceable. However, upon arrival this past January, I noticed puddles of water on the bathroom floor. That was the beginning of a most unpleasant experience. Next, I was sitting on the commode and water was literally dripping down my back from the drop ceiling above. I moved one of the ceiling tiles only to discover PVC drainage pipes from the unit above with beads of water on them. I contacted Natalia about the problem and she responded immediately. She had management come the very next day. I was told that it was a result of unusually high humidity and the amount of rain the island was experiencing.The dripping above the commode never ceased, rain or not, nor did the accumulation of water on the bathroom floor. In fact, the ceiling above the tub began leaking as well, so much so that I didn't even want to take a shower. I felt that it was unsanitary and told Natalia how I felt. She told me that I was not staying at a Hilton Hotel, I was renting an apartment in a third world country, etc, etc. and what did I expect for the rent that I was paying. I told her I certainly didn't expect to have water dripping on me from drainage pipes in the ceiling above me, that I considered it unsanitary and that I couldn't stay in the apartment under such circumstances. A couple of days later I returned from the beach only to find a pool of water within inches of my open laptop which was on the dining room table. Thankfully, my laptop was spared. The water issue was spreading. The end result, I left two weeks into my stay and lost a lot of money since I had paid half of the rent for the three month period prior to arrival. I am thankful that I didn't pay the balance once I got there. Otherwise a good, central location.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Mar 2018
Donna, thank you for your review. I’ll take your views into consideration. The hotel is working already on making a new roof, to avoid this kind of problems in rainy seasons
Alonzo140...
Miami, Florida
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location, walking distance to all the bars, restaurants, clubs and beaches. Natalia is definitely a great person to rent from. She is very accommodating and ensures that you are comfortable during your stay. Very cozy apartment. Everything I needed was right at my fingertips. Thanks for the great 3 week hospitality Natalia...

Alonzo

17 Aug 2017
Thank you, Alonzo! It was a pleasure to have you as my guest.
Come again soon!)))
Michel P
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Natalia was an awesome host! She exceeded my expectations. I had no issues at all, and the apartment was very clean and neat.
She made sure I had specific arrangements to meet prior to my arrival into the country. She was prompt and welcoming upon meeting me. Natalia made my stay memorable. She went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. She was a gracious host and even offered to show me around Sosua. I spent two wonderful days in her charming, fully furnished apartment. It was clean, comfortable, and all amenities were in good working condition. She made sure I was satisfied and continued to check with me during my visit. The apartment is conveniently located within walking distance of several beaches and the center of the town. Very good security and the reception services. Never missing water, internet and electricity, which is extremely important in this area.
I had a fantastic experience and would highly recommend Natalia!!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jun 2016
Thank you very much, Michel!
I would be happy to welcome you again in sunny Sosua!
jadavi
Texas
“Don't go there”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment owner was nice, the people at the reception were not nice. The place is low grade in a poor part of town. Don't go there.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jun 2016
Joe, this review is surprisingly unfair! Especially after saying to me that it was a real paradise and that you would gladly come again.
I don't know what the people from the reception did to you, but in no occasion you complained to me, so that I could interfere.
And yes, it was not a 5* Hilton somewhere in Paris, but an ordinary 3* hotel in a center of Sosua. And yes, DR is a quite poor country. But you knew it all before you came! And excuse me, you paid only for 3* stay, and not for some luxury level! You paid even much less, then the hotel usually charges for the same units, because as a private owner, I keep my prices very low.
The apartment was exactly as described, nothing was missing, everything was working, and in two months of your stay you never expressed any worry or discontent to me. To the contrary, you said you liked it very much.
So, as I said, this review I consider completely unfair, sorry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing