4,376 results
All reviews seafood beach side a la cartes entertainment staff red flag ocean world snack bar hot dogs paradise island shows at night the mexican restaurant main buffet public beach the jolly roger garden view lots of variety nightly entertainment
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My first day at this resort started out stressful with getting my room and everything sorted. But once I sat by the pool and the entertainment staff came right up to our chairs to get us up and involved with the games, dancing and swimming, all my stress disappeared. This resort is amazing for keeping you busy and making sure you don’t have a worry in the world. HUGE shout out to Isaac for always dancing and being on his feet, looking for new and fun ideas to bring to the guests everyday. He sure made this trip amazing and never had a dull moment. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thanks for your honest opinion. I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the competence of our team. Please send us an email with a phone number or email address so that our Hotel Manager can solve your problems personally

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Upon check in, we were escorted to our room, it was nothing we expected. The room was in Bldg 8 which is not renovated. Bathroom is dark dirty and dingy, room smelled moldy, tv did not work nor did the AC. After speaking to management the only way change of room was to an ocean suite with payment of additional $20/night. We looked at the room to ensure we were not getting another dumpy room. The bathroom alone was enough to agree on the “upgrade.” Total night and day from original room.

The resort itself is gorgeous, beautiful views all around. Downside, food is not great. The restaurants are a waste of time, we literally booked the reservations for 6:30 in anticipation of not enjoying the food we had time to go to the buffet. Without fail, every evening we would end up at the buffet. The buffet has an assortment that is hit or miss. However, you can find something that will satisfy the hunger.

Towel service is lacking. If you don’t get a towel first thing in the morning you will not get one in the afternoon. Bar service is a joke. The bartender would serve others who arrived after the already waiting patrons. The resort is not smoke free, you cannot catch a break from all the cigarettes. Guests smoke outside of the dining area, pools, beach, literally everywhere. Lastly, the guests are harassed everyday on the resort by random people to purchase excursions, time share, souvenirs, hair braiding etc... not quite the relaxing vacation we paid for.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amber J

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin... this was the best week I have had. The rooms are simple and nice, and the service is amazing! The food is so delicious, especially in the buffet. The workers are so genuine and truly made my vacation with my friends the best we could have ever imagined! The entertainment crew, especially Gabriel and Amaury made this trip so amazing! They are so sweet and made our stay at Casa Marina Reef Resort so amazing! They are so talented and the best people to talk to. They made us feel like we were at home, and I cannot wait to come back with my two best friends and stay at Casa Marina again. Thank you Casa Marina, and thank you Gabriel and Amaury for welcoming us and making sure we enjoyed our stay at this resort!

Christina:)

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Christina! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am very happy to know that our staff made your stay a pleasant one. You can follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos you might be interested in. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had a great time at Casa Marina Resort. The resort is beautiful with two ocean beaches, 3 adult only pools and a child pool. The resort was very clean and the entertainment was amazing. The food was even better. The buffet has something different at every meal every day. It was amazing! There is also three other restuarants you can eat at that are pretty good. My only complaint is that on the website it says that all non motorized sports are included and that is not true. You have to pay to use the kyaks and the snorkelling equipment even if you stay on their beach! And you only get it for an hour even if you do pay! The people at the front desk tell you something different then the people at the rental place and everybody is just trying to get more money which is very fustrating. Another thing I did not like is they have excersion people walking around the resort going up to you every hour of the day harrasing you to do the excersions. We got bugged every single day even after saying no. I would suggest to the resort to let us come to the excersion people if we want to go on one, nobody likes to be bugged expecially when on vacation. Other then that it was amazing!

Room tip: Get the updated ocean view rooms they are much better then the old rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stormgraff

Dear customer! We appreciate your feedback, all your suggestions will be met regarding to all concerning departments.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I got back yesterday and I'm already planning my next trip! I had the most amazing time at this resort, it is so so beautiful. There are two amazing beaches and very nice rooms, pools and bars with great service. The staff made this trip all the more amazing! Gabriel and Mars as well as the rest of the entertainment team were so friendly and fun, they made us feel right at home and made sure we were included in all of the activities. The night shows were so entertaining every night was something different. Overall, I had an amazing time at this resort and I would highly recommend! Special Thank you to Gabriel and Mars for making this the best trip!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback!