“Extraordinary”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

CLCLMH
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was the first time I stayed at a vacation rental and it didn't disappoint on so many levels. The apartment was gorgeous with a open balcony that had views of the ocean. It was blissful, you can actually hear the ocean cracking against the shore.....The beach was clean and beautiful...The security was tight...at times I felt like I had my own body guard. Many great restaurants nearby, however I was lucky to be taken to the local spots where I was able to experience typical Domincan food. I suggest you ask the locals if your looking for that. There were a couple of minor things that came up and Geovanny ( the gracious owner of the apartment was on it immediately..Thank you Geovanny, I will be back for sure!
If your looking for paradise then Marbella is your place!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing