“Relaxing spa”
Review of Siam Hot Spa

Siam Hot Spa
Ranked #10 of 16 things to do in Ranong
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I booked appointments for me and my partner to do body scrub and oil massage spa. We both enjoyed the 2 hours relaxing moment. We started with the body scrub and took a shower before starting the massage session. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The price was cheap. I will recommend you to do spa after you finish your trip in Ranong.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My partner and I both had a 2 hour Thai Oil massages that were very good.

Spa facilities were excellent. There's one main jacuzzi in the middle with rooms around with baths and smaller jacuzzis you can use privately.

Also a steam room and a sauna!

Highly recommended if you're looking for a massage / spa in Ranong.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

If you enjoy a hard massage then ask at reception for hard! We have had soft massages here which were disappointing but had 2 lovely, super firm ones too that we're glorious!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Trips to Ranong visit the Siam hot spring verry nice place to visit & free. We also visited Ranong Canyon nice view & a lot off Big & beautiful .

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2015

But the service was wildly inconsistent on the two days I visited. First day I did public jacuzzi and Thai masage. Jacuzzi was fine, if filled with older women talking at full high volume. Massage was the best I have had outside Wat Pho. Got a bit of a discount too since I bought two services. Second day I returned with excitement only to be treated rudely at the front desk and then given a terrible foot massage by a woman who would clearly rather be anywhere than dealing with my farang feet. She was amazingly rude and really soured me on the whole place, which I truly wanted to love.