Review Highlights
Good for the area, bring baht

We needed to fill a few hours on a hot day and were able to walk in and get an appointment for... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2018
AlliCats
Brooklyn, New York
2 out of 3 ain't bad

Reviewed 7 October 2016
K7878JDlukec
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My partner and I both had a 2 hour Thai Oil massages that were very good.

Spa facilities were excellent. There's one main jacuzzi in the middle with rooms around with baths and smaller jacuzzis you can use privately.

Also a steam room and a sauna!

Highly recommended if you're looking for a massage / spa in Ranong.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank David A
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

If you enjoy a hard massage then ask at reception for hard! We have had soft massages here which were disappointing but had 2 lovely, super firm ones too that we're glorious!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Trips to Ranong visit the Siam hot spring verry nice place to visit & free. We also visited Ranong Canyon nice view & a lot off Big & beautiful .

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2015

But the service was wildly inconsistent on the two days I visited. First day I did public jacuzzi and Thai masage. Jacuzzi was fine, if filled with older women talking at full high volume. Massage was the best I have had outside Wat Pho. Got a bit of a discount too since I bought two services. Second day I returned with excitement only to be treated rudely at the front desk and then given a terrible foot massage by a woman who would clearly rather be anywhere than dealing with my farang feet. She was amazingly rude and really soured me on the whole place, which I truly wanted to love.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Don't be deceived by the beautiful outside of the facility. Once you enter it is the same old 25 dollar massage found all over Thailand. Hit and miss weather you will really get a good massage. The lady giving the message is more concerned with her comfort then yours. Air on until you are so cold you can't feel the message. Ask to turn it off and they contain how hot they are. It is all smiles and happy until you decide to buy a package then you are made to wait and wonder what comes next. So 50/50 if you will get a good massage for the full time you paid.

Date of experience: September 2015