Review Highlights
Good for the area, bring baht

We needed to fill a few hours on a hot day and were able to walk in and get an appointment for... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2018
AlliCats
Brooklyn, New York
2 out of 3 ain't bad

If you enjoy a hard massage then ask at reception for hard! We have had soft massages here which... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2016
K7878JDlukec
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2015

But the service was wildly inconsistent on the two days I visited. First day I did public jacuzzi and Thai masage. Jacuzzi was fine, if filled with older women talking at full high volume. Massage was the best I have had outside Wat Pho. Got a bit of a discount too since I bought two services. Second day I returned with excitement only to be treated rudely at the front desk and then given a terrible foot massage by a woman who would clearly rather be anywhere than dealing with my farang feet. She was amazingly rude and really soured me on the whole place, which I truly wanted to love.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Don't be deceived by the beautiful outside of the facility. Once you enter it is the same old 25 dollar massage found all over Thailand. Hit and miss weather you will really get a good massage. The lady giving the message is more concerned with her comfort then yours. Air on until you are so cold you can't feel the message. Ask to turn it off and they contain how hot they are. It is all smiles and happy until you decide to buy a package then you are made to wait and wonder what comes next. So 50/50 if you will get a good massage for the full time you paid.

1  Thank Thai-Mike
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The trek to Ranong, which is just across the border from Burma, is almost worth making from Khao Lak/Phuket just to visit the Siam Hot Spa!

No-frills but amazing treatments. Extremely basic English language, but there is point-and-selection English version of the spa menu. Great value treatments, including my favourite which involves a nice long milk bath soak, followed by a scrub and then a massage/lotion application. 90 minutes total bliss for $23.

The spa is divided into men’s and women’s sections, but you still need to wear bathers. The spa will supply you with a very basic suit, or a sarong in which to enter the hot spa, but you might be best to bring your own suit along to ensure hygiene!

It’s all very basic, but it’s wonderful treatment at a great price.

Like me, you can leave hubby outside to fend for himself in one of several cafes which have sprung up around the hot springs, or to soak his own tootsies in the 45 to 65 degree Celcius natural springs outside the spa.

5  Thank maruschka