Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
$64
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
Trip.com
Vio.com
1,534 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2022 via mobile

One of the favorite hotel in Bagan. I like the hotel with river views. And I really like this hotel. Whenever I went to Bagan I always stayed at THANDE River View Hotel. This time I stayed there for 6 days. THANDE River View hotel is famous with the breakfast menu was amazing. This time breakfasts were not good and tasteless too.

Room tip: The best time to visit Bagan is in Winter.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Su Su Mon, Sales at Bagan Thande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2023

Dear Juliet,
Happy New Year!!!!!
I am sorry for the delay of my respond.
Warmly Greetings from Bagan Thande Hotel.
Firstly, I do apologize for the inconvenience for breakfast. I am willing accept your feedback and will take it from there to improve from now on. Please forgive me again. I promised now to let it happens again. Hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Bagan Thande Hotel again for a pleasant stay.
Su Su Mon (Ms) Director of Sales

Reviewed 30 November 2022

This place is in a beautiful location and might have been fantastic and charming once. The rooms are really in need of an update and the beds and pillows are incredibly hard by western standards. The breakfast and dinner were unimpressive, despite nice staff and pleasant surroundings. If I were to come back to Bagan, I would certainly try another property or two before returning. Note: I had no idea, but apparently ATMs in Myanmar do not dispense cash on Sundays!

Room tip: This place is on the river. Bring your bug repellant.
Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Very nice hotel and staff. I was on business trip but was celebrating my monthly anniversary with my love one, their team surprised us with a lovely turn down service... amazing... and big thank you.

Very accomodating and helpfull staff from the front of house and restaurant... very nice view on the river too.

Room tip: Be aware of long power cuts during the day.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2022

Thande Hotel delivers it promise of elegance and serenity as always.
Thank you for the memorable visit and everyone there was pretty helpful.
Pro tip: ask a rooma bit far from restaurant and the pool if you prefer seclusion and to enjoy the quiet ambiance.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2022

Amazing hotel on the banks of the river, would definitely recommend the river view suites.

Restaurant is under a huge tree, very cool.

Service is attentive and friendly, food was really good.

Very close to all the archeological sites.

Room tip: River View Room
Date of stay: October 2021
Ngu Wah Soe, Sales at Bagan Thande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Thanks for your precious review.