Review Highlights
WONDERFUL

The company shows the professional performance. All team members at stand by to serve us. The high... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2021
857farahf
Speed ascent and descent in Mount Kilimanjaro

On 29th of January 2021, i did speed ascent and descent on Mount Kilimanjaro in 15 hours and 20... read more

Reviewed 10 March 2021
HHamedh61

All reviews serena hotels lake manyara driver guide rongai route excellent safari arusha airport game drives visited tanzania seven days dream come true climbed kilimanjaro beautiful country tanzania safari asante sana his team great guide every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I had great experience with the great guide.
My safari trip was 3days. I definitely come back sometime.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Mozzha and the team are the best, gives the most incredible safari ever
You see the best places, all animals possible, with great English and explanation,

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2021

We enjoyed to walk thru the different vegetations from the tropical rainforest to the glacier. With the help and experience of Optat and his team we made it to the top of Uhuru. We felt always very comfortable with the service of the whole crew and we enjoyed exzellent food !

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

We had an excellent safari tour with Mauly. Adam was the best guide and driver, very patient and really made sure we had a good time and showed us the amazing nature and wildlife of Tanzania. He was extremely patient and accommodating with our needs and last minute requests, and for the coffee experience he took us to the most amazing organic coffee farm. All in all we had a great time and we would definitely use Mauly tours again.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

I was very lucky to be connected to Mauly safari tours via Serena hotels. They organized a two-day safari to lake Manyara and to Ngorongoro Crater for me with pick up at Arusha airport and drop off to my hotel in Arusha at the end. My driver/guide, Karim, was excellent with his enthusiasm for his job, customer-oriented approach and local knowledge. Thanks to his determination for me to see the big fives in Ngorongoro, I saw a few lions and was exposed to the diverse natural beauty of the crater. He also suggested a great hotel for my stay onwards in Arusha and the agency helped me with my plane ticket to my next destination. Thanks Samira and team. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: October 2020