All reviews casino area pancake making machine reception staff pinnacle point rooms are nice garden route comfortable bed the ground floor first floor a great place to stay home away from home accommodation
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I find the staff very friendly and honest, I had R100 fall out my pocket, and when I came back to the room to look for it, the staff member came running after me in the passage to say that she picked up the money, rooms are always nice & tidy and smells fresh

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

A very cosy and comfortable hotel with an adjoining casino for those that wish to try their luck. However, their menus are seriously lacking throughout. Besides salad, there's nothing for vegetarians thoughout the establishment. And the waiters/staff aren't willing to accommodate guests. I made a special request to personally express my disappointment to the Food and Beverages manager of the hotel after which he agreed to prepare something I could have for dinner. What happens to guests that don't speak up? It's really disappointing that Tsogo Sun hasn't addressed this after numerous complaints from other guests.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

What's not to love at Garden Court. It offers you everything you'll need to short or long stay in Mossel Bay. I can't afford long stays lol but enjoyed my time here non the less. Definitely a beautiful hotel and lots to do and see on the property.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Yolandi P, General Manager at Garden Court Mossel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Rosheen,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Garden Court Mossel Bay is indeed a home away from home!

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The service was good, people are friendly. The room was at Garden Court standards, comfortable and cleaned very well.
It is an establishment located off the beaten track where you can unwind from everyday stresses and just relax.
The only thing that was a bit of a problem were the stairs (I had a knee operation) as the hotel does not have elevators.
The food inside the casino area is average.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This hotel is on a casino plot so food was a choice of three inside the Casino area, a buffet, burger and a la carte. Surprised to see the a la carte was just another burger menu. Rooms were OK, breakfast was in the hotel but a disaster should have had the food ready at 6:30 but still waiting at 7:00 a.m. so had to rush to get our coach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends