“Amazing staff”
Review of Skydive Mossel Bay

Skydive Mossel Bay
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Mossel Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Garden Route in South Africa has become a favourite destination for travellers and over 80% of them opt for adventure activities. Skydive Mossel Bay offers tandem skydiving to 1st time jumpers and services over 2000 happy customers every year. Arguably the prettiest skydiving dropzone in the world with breath taking scenery over the Indian. Our skydive experience includes a friendly reception, a passionate jump crew, the highest possible safety standards and a skydive experience 2nd to none!
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My first visit to South Africa and first skydiving experience. I can't say enough about the excellent staff. From Monica who picked us up from the hotel and checked us in, to Annie who assisted us and escorted us to the plane, to Donovan the instructor who got us started, to Adam our amazing pilot, and finally but not least--- to G, my tandem skydive angel! G and the rest of the staff made me feel comfortable. I was comforted by their confidence, years of experience, and attention to detail and safety. It was also awesome to experience the dive with 5 other first-time skydivers, since the Beechcraft is able to hold several skydivers at once!
I also purchased a shirt and a drive with my experience on film/photos.
Thanks to this amazing team of men and women who make this experience fun, exciting, safe and memorable. I definitely recommend you give it a try!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

SKYDIVE MOSSEL BAY SOUTH AFRICA Priyanka Jain Manish Jain KOLKATA INDIA. Must do it. Here it done through clouds with loops.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This was the latest addition to my bucket list and the most memorable. So much so that I can't wait to repeat the thrill of leaving my seat in a beautiful King Air with the spectacular view of Mossel Bay 10000ft below. Just do it its never too late!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Was amazing! I like so much .... mossel bay its beautiful to see over sky. The weather was very good and the sky clean

HenkVanWyk, Owner at Skydive Mossel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Hi,

Yes we have them most amazing weather at the moment. It is hard to believe we are in the middle of autumn. Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Skydive Mossel Bay.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My first activity of my honeymoon and it was just amazing.helpful and neat staff with some solid experience.

everything went perfect, the video is cool the pictures are supercool.
it was safely conducted.

the only con, would be the aircraft, it is a 100% safe plane but just not a latest one.
as it took 20-25 min to reach 12 000 ft.

thank you so much for the memories.

HenkVanWyk, Owner at Skydive Mossel Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

We are delighted to hear you had a good time with us. Thank you for the kind words. I hope the 20 minutes in the plane gave you some time to savor the beauty of our coastline and surroundings!
We do have a fast plane, the King Air, which reaches 12000ft in around 10 minutes, but I guess on the day you jumped we might not have had enough clients to fill the bigger plane.