Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
CSB_Caracas
Caracas, Venezuela

Good Experience for a 2 day visit

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Apr 2023
People at the desk were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was super, eggs as you ordered them and plenty of pastries and fruits. Prive-value relationship was perfect! Would recommend it without doubts. Even though it was not our case, I would imagine that in a cold winter (june-july, I guess), the heater will not be enough.
Date of stay: April 2023
      No prepayment needed
        $118
      1.5 km from Cristales Joyas de Sal
      View more hotels in Uyuni
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 8 February 2020

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel with my parents in mid January and we couldn't be happier. The rooms have an ideal size (including bathrooms) and were clean in every respect. There was always hot water and heating, which is not a matter of course in Uyuni. The breakfast buffet is sufficient (it has a little bit of everything - sweet and salty) and the freshly made omelets were delicious. We can only recommend this hotel and thank Ms. Melina and co for the ideal service. We wish you continued success! Best regards from Switzerland, S.C.

Date of stay: January 2020
      Reviewed 1 December 2019

We stayed there in early October.
      First the positives: The rooms are nice and spacious, the location is on the far end of town (though that was ok for us) and the hosts are very helpful.

The problem simply is the price charged is too high for what one gets, specifically
      - the hotel is being renovated, so from outside it practically looks like a construction site
      - the breakfast is really very ordinary. Yes they offer eggs and toast etc but the quality of the product is worse than a hostel charging one-fourth the price

To summarise I would not pay more than a good hostel rate for this place. It does not deserve a hotel pricing.

Date of stay: October 2019
      1  Thank Travel-n-Life
      Reviewed 7 October 2019

We stayed here twice, before and after our trip to the Salar. The hotel is new, the rooms are spacious and very clean, the beds are good with plenty of blankets. Excellent value for money. The family that runs the place is wonderfully service oriented. Every request was acted upon immediately. Breakfast included fresh fruit and freshly squeezed juice. It is located a little outside the city center which was fine with us. Uyuni is a very unattractive town. As far as we are concerned this is the place to stay in Uyuni.

Date of stay: July 2019
      Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed for one night ahead of a salt flats tour. The room was spacious, clean and comfy, and the breakfast was one of the best I had in my travels of South America - so much choice. Friendly staff and just a short walk from the centre of town, would not hesitate to recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
      Trip type: Travelled solo
      1  Thank NalaBala
      Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

We booked here for 1 night to recoup after a long stent in San Pedro de Atacama and the Altiplano. My only regret was not booking longer, this was such an amazing stay.

Location wise it's about a 5-10 minute walk from the main area of Uyuni. The area surrounding the hotel is very quiet. The lobby area was gorgeous, with beautiful couches made out of salt blocks and a really cool fireplace in the centre of the sitting area. The staff had us checked in in no time at all, and were happy to accept payment (cash only I believe) after we had checked in and had time to go to the ATM. The rooms are absolutely incredible. Extremely spacious and warm. They provided 2 heaters which kept the room nice and warm. One of the heaters was a bit loud, but we found out later that the heaters are also fans, and so once the fan is off the heaters just silently heat the room, this was SO appreciated after the long cold nights in San Pedro and the Altiplano. The bed is one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in bar none. It was absolutely huge (6ft wide) and the mattress was firm but soft at the same time, I have no idea how this was possible. I wanted to ask the staff what type of mattress it was I loved it so much! The TV was a curved smart TV which could play YouTube and Netflix. WiFi was super. Bathroom was large and had constant hot water.

The staff were absolutely wonderful. We told them that we had a bus to catch early the next morning, so they printed all our tickets for free and put breakfast on early just so we could eat before leaving. The woman who works here (I think she may be the owner, I wish I got her name) absolutely defines hospitality. She done everything to ensure our stay was comfortable. She even brought us up some coca cola in the evening just in case we wanted any, she is a credit to this hotel.

The hotel has plenty of coca tea/leaves for the altitude, as well as an oxygen tank at the reception for severe cases. Staying here for a night after the desert was really needed, and if I was to ever return to Uyuni I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else, I'd just go straight to here.

Date of stay: August 2019