Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
View deal
Hotels.com
Priceline
FindHotel
All reviews the hotel staff sleeper sofa the bed was extremely comfortable free breakfast sized bed up to date desk sink microwave ihg keurig mildew arkansas mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

We’ve tried to stay in other places around town but the slight difference in cost isn’t worth the poor value.
This holiday inn is nice, consistent, easy, clean, up-to-date, well appointed and worth the money. The simple breakfast during the pandemic is mediocre at best. We keep coming back; nothing in the area matches this place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank todolist
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

Hotel is clean and under renovation. We had a room with sleeper sofa. Room was recently renovated and very nice.
The staff was having disagreements with workmen and cleaning people. They were nice to us.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2019

This hotel really stood out to me compared with others I’ve stayed in recently. First of all, our room was a lot more spacious than most with a whole sitting area with a couch and desk in addition to the bed area. There was also a kitchen area with a sink, microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig. The bathroom was huge. And most importantly, the bed was extremely comfortable. The bedding was of a higher quality and all of it was white and freshly washed instead of having a questionable bedspread or a super thin blanket. The fitted sheet and mattress pad actually stayed in place, and there was a washable waterproof cover on the mattress. There were even two types of pillows to choose from with “soft” and “firm” labels, and they were the proper size for a king sized bed. I also appreciated that the shower curtain liner had a detachable part that was washable so I didn’t have to worry about mildew. There were even name brand, full-sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, AND body wash mounted on the wall of the shower. The free breakfast was good, too. I ate oatmeal made fresh from scratch, and the bacon and sausage was good as well. I did discover a flea biting my ankle when I sat on the couch for a while, probably due to whoever stayed in the room last having a dog, but when I told the hotel staff they immediately offered to move me to a different room and I had no more problems there. They also let me check out a day early with no questions asked and a complete refund for the night I didn’t stay. I would definitely recommend this little gem in the middle of Arkansas!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Rooms are very big and would be ideal for a big family. The continental breakfast was good and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly. Our particular room had a bit of a musty smell but nothing that I couldn't live with for a couple of days. The exterior windows desperately need to be cleaned as you can not see clearly through them. Not really close to shopping or eating if that is what you are look for.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Like the location and facilities. We often suggest that visitors stay there. As with most places in Heber, book early for summer events. Also nice that several good restaurants and the river are very close.

Date of stay: October 2018