Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
Booking.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
CheapTicketsUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019

Me and a friend of mine drove 8 hours to buy a vehicle in the area. Given the options, we chose the Brass Door Motel. I typically don;t like to stay in these small town motels as they can be somewhat shady, but in this case, I was pleasantly surprised. The owners were amazing and yes, it is definitely not a four star hotel, but you aren't going to get that for $59. For what it is, I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I am giving this an "Excellent" not because it is the most modern of accommodations but because I was truly impressed with Karishma the manager of the motel. I had issues with Priceline and they were reserving the rooms at a price that was not available. Be aware the $47 rate for Priceline or Agoda is wrong and the manager has been trying to correct it for a year now. Do not book through either of those. Anyway she worked with me and Priceline and even though she did not even have a reservation for me Labor Day weekend she still accommodated me 3 nights. She was professional and kind. It really made my stay experience "excellent" The rooms are very clean, the pillows and mattresses are in excellent condition. I always take the cases and sheets off to check. Yes it could use some updates but for the price I was very satisfied. What a beautiful area to ride my motorcycle.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marco S
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Our one night stay at the Brass Door was pretty good. We didn’t stay thinking it was a 4 or 5 start hotel but it was NOT a bad place at all. I’m easy as far as hotels go. If I get a nonsmoking room that is clean for a decent price then I’m good. I’m a big guy so the Bath room door being really close to the toilet was my only complaint. Beds were clean, towels had a fresh smell, tv was clear, had plenty of ice to fill my cooler and check in was smooth even though we arrived after 11pm. I had to leave before the continental breakfast was served. I will stay again if I’m in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017

At some point my room was smoked in and that smell is VERY difficult to get out. The room overall was ok, the beds were "firm" and the air conditioner worked well. Shower functioned fine, the sink drained properly and the toilet flushed as expected.

Not a bad deal for a night's stay...I would stop again if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We were going to visit family. Made reservation here because it was close and convenient. Beds were very uncomfortable,We were all seniors and had driven for hours. Restroom so small u had to raise seat of toilet to shut the door. would not recommend to stay here .

Date of stay: April 2017